Chapter 21 Elegant, Luxurious and Top-class!

“This is between Rui and me. It’s none of your business!” Yin Jingyao is so furious that she can’t notice the situation at all.

Yi Yunrui frowns. He is fed up with her. He knows that Yin Jingyao is going to be hysterical.

Although she has become the leader of the Art Troupe and holds rank of Major, Yin Jingyao is still unruly and undisciplined. But her military rank doesn’t allow her to do anything she wants in the troops!

With a cold face, Yi Yunrui exchanges a look with Political Commissar Xue, reaches out to Xia Ning, who is standing behind him, and takes her hand, “Political Commissar Xue, I trust you with the businesses of the troops for the moment. Ning, come with me!”

Being dragged away by Yi Yunrui without listening to her protests, Xia Ning looks behind before leaving, seeing that Yin Jingyao wants to follow them but is stopped by the guards and Political Commissar Xue is calling someone to deal with something.

Seeing Yi Yunrui’s clouded face, Xia Ning’s heartbeat is rising after being thrown into the car.

“Start the car!” with his eyes closed, Yi Yunrui orders Feng Le coldly.

From the military region to the downtown, Yi Yunrui doesn’t say a word. His handsome face is cold and his eyes are closed.

The quiet atmosphere makes Xia Ning uncomfortable. She wants to draw back her hand but it is tightly held by him. She wants to say something but doesn’t know what to say.

In fact, she really wants to know what Yi Yunrui thinks about her conflict with Yin Jingyao.

But she can’t ask him. After all, Yi Yunrui and Yin Jingyao have known each other for eight years. As someone shows up half-way, she has no rights to judge their relationship.

However, considering the character of Yin Jingyao, Xia Ning doesn’t think she will forgive her easily. She has to be well-prepared when she returns to B City this time.

“Is there any news from Mr. Dai?”

After quite a while, Yi Yunrui asks.

“Eh, the interview is at 5 o’clock in the afternoon.”

Yi Yunrui takes a look at the time, “What do you want for lunch?”

“Eh?” Xia Ning responds to him after a while for Yi Yunrui asks an unexpected question, “What time is it now?”

“Five past ten”

God! He asks her what she wants for lunch at five past ten. She just had her breakfast.

As something occurs to her, Xia Ning says, “Is Commander Yi free today?”

Yi Yunrui glances at her, “I have to go the municipal Party Committee later, but I can send you to the Dai’s in the afternoon.”

Oh. It turns out that he got some businesses outside the military region.

“According to your words, can I have anything I want for dinner?”

“Yes,” Yi Yunrui nods, pauses and says, “anything within my power.”

“Hahaha!” Xia Ning laughs, for Commander Yi thinks of something strange, “If it’s not convenient for you, I can have lunch by myself, since we’re in the downtown now.”

Yi Yunrui quietly looks at her. There is tenderness in his cold eyes, “I’m convenient. I will be with you wherever you go.”

Xia Ning pauses. The way Yi Yunrui looks at her makes her feel that he really loves her.