Chapter 6. Being One's Wife

It seems that the commander is somewhat skeptical about her.

Is it because she doesn’t have a reason?

“Do you want to hear the truth or a lie?” Xia Ning blinks.

Yi Yunrui does not speak, watching her quietly.

Well, in front of the Commander, telling lies is in vain.

“I don’t want to be the third one. I want to be someone’s wife.” Xia Ning answers very seriously.

Xia Ning’s answer makes Yi Yunrui stunned for a few seconds. He then smiles, “Well, you are Yi Yunrui’s wife now.” In this life, you are my wife, the only one!

Yi Yunrui is handsome, and such a smile immediately enchants Xia Ning.

In fact… Yi Yunrui is not as cold as the rumors say.

The way he laughs is actually very attractive, making him very kind. Just like the sun shines on the earth, it makes people feel warm.

“Little Ning, what kind of wedding do you want?”

Xia Ning pauses and thinks about it, “Commander, can we not hold a wedding?”

she couldn’t imagine this ending with Ou Yixuan after eight years. What is even more unexpected is that she is getting married earlier than Ou Yixuan.

For a time, Xia Ning’s emotions are complicated.

“You can call my name, Rui.” Yi Yunrui wants to ask her about reasons, but seeing the embarrassment on Xia Ning’s face, he pinches his thin lips, “Well, it depends on you. We’ll not hold a wedding for the time being.”

“Report, Commander!”

Feng Le’s big voice rises outside the door.

“Come in.”

Feng Le opens the door, comes in and takes a brand new white dress in his hand, “Commander, the thing you asked for is here.”

“Well, put it there.”

“Yes.” Feng Le puts down the clothes, “Commander, what else do you want?”

Yi Yunrui raises his hand and Feng Le turns away and leaves.

“What happened to this dress?” It can’t be for her?

“It’s for you to dress tomorrow.”

“What?” Why do I have to wear this tomorrow?

“We’re going to visit my parents.”

The next day.

With long black hair to the waist and a thin bang in the front, this hair style makes Xia Ning look lively but graceful. The white dress is exhibiting Xia Ning’s unique disposition.

She seldom wears makeup, but today is special. To visit his parents, she wore a little makeup before going out. With decoration, her face is as bright as the beginning of the early spring.

Compared with the attractive beauty of Yin Jingyao and Yin Jingsi, Xia Ning’s beauty is very delicate, making people want to protect her.

From the time since getting on the car, Xia Ning is very nervous. Her small face is slightly white.

What she is most worried about is whether her family will be disliked by his parents.

Feeling that the commander next to her has been staring at her for a long time. Xia Ning is embarrassed, “How do I look? Is my left face still swollen? Or where is the problem…”