Chapter 89 It Is Confirmed

Hearing this, Li Baoer is stunned.

What’s wrong with him?

Before saying anything, Li Baoer gives a glimpse and sees a lot of people looking at them. She is shocked.

It seems that they were going too far just now…

Li Baoer makes a cough and nods. They turn to leave.

She feels a breeze and her hand is held by Dai Zhongheng. Li Baoer blushes but she doesn’t struggle to get away. They turn and walk home.

People realize that it is only a quarrel of the little couple. They leave too.

Dai Zhongheng holds Li Baoer’s hand. They walk slowly. When there are few people around, Li Baoer wants to pull back her hand but it is held more tightly by Dai Zhongheng.

At the time, the Dongfeng Warrior is heard. Lin Kai drives the car to them.

Seeing Dai Zhongheng holding Li Baoer’s hand, Lin Kai understands at once. He gets off the car and greets them in a loud voice, “Commander Dai. Mrs. Dai!”

Hearing the word “Mrs. Dai”, Li Baoer blushes and lowers her head.

Mrs. Dai? They haven’t got married!

Dai Zhongheng nods, “Have you settled the case?”

“Yes, Sir. It is settled. They are still in the police office waiting for the next procedure. Basically, they will be sentenced for an intentional assault.”

“Did you find out who that woman is?” Li Baoer interrupts.

“Mrs. Dai, that woman is named Lin Li. She is a biological sister of the boss of local gang Snake-head. The two men are from Snake-head.

Dai Zhongheng laughs coldly. Snake-head! A group of young gangsters.

Li Baoer strokes her head and frowns, “Well, they poured gasoline at my door. My mother must be doing the cleaning. They have been given mercy. It is really merciful to them.”

Dai Zhongheng hears some implication in Li Baoer’s words, “What’s your opinion?”

Li Baoer glances at him. Her lips move but she doesn’t speak. She then shakes her head, “I don’t have any idea. But I am afraid. I wonder what the boss of the Snake-head will do when he knows what happened to his sister. When I am here, it will be fine. But if I am not in B City. What can my parents do?”

Dai Zhongheng thinks for a while. He says to Lin Kai, “You go to handle this. Remember, do it neatly.”

“Yes, Sir.” Lin Kai responds. He is getting on the car, but Li Baoer stops him.

“Wait. What do you mean by ‘do it neatly’?” God. Will they all get killed?

Being aware of what Li Baoer is worried, Dai Zhongheng pats on her hand, “Don’t worry. It is a piece of cake for Lin Kai. He can manage it. Go.”

“Yes, Sir!” Lin Kai responds and drives away.

“Come on, we are going home.” Dai Zhongheng holds Li Baoer’s hand tightly, “We will help mom to do the cleaning.”

Li Baoer widens her eyes. What did he call? Mom?

After a three-day observation in the hospital, Yi Yunrui takes Xia Ning home.

Even since the day when Xia Ning was injured, generally, Yi Yunrui has finished his work very early and come home to prepare a lot of tonics for Xia Ning. Xia Ning can smell the flavor of soup once she gets home.