Chapter 95 Vodka of 80% V/V

Aware of Yi Yunrui’s anger, Mei Ruo is shocked to be frozen.

In all these years, Yi Yunrui has never spoken to her in such a tone.

She knows that Yi Yunrui is strict with others, but he has never spoken hard words to her. However, he does today.

With tears in her eyes, Mei Ruo turns her face and clenches her fists, “Sorry. I will mind my words in the future.”

Yi Yunrui frowns slightly, “Commissar Mei. How is my eldest brother recently?”

“He is fine.” Mei Ruo almost squeezes her teeth to speak out the words.

She has not contacted with Yi Yuntian for a month. How can she know whether he is good or not?

“Hum.” Yi Yunrui nods, “I hope Commissar Mei can pay more attention to my eldest brother. I don’t want to see what happened in the supermarket happen again. You may go out.”

Mei Ruo takes a deep breath, “Commander, don’t worry. I will manage my own business.”

Saying this, Mei Ruo turns to leave.

Mei Ruo closes the door. Yi Yunrui darkens his eyes. It seems the development of the issue is a little out of control. He has to do something.

She knows that Yi Yunrui is strict with others, but he has never spoken hard words to her. However, he does today.

It is five in the afternoon. Xia Ning has been waiting at the gate of Guohua Hotel.

Because she is at work, Xia Ning wears a creamy-white professional skirt. It is elegant and vigorous. She looks impressive in it.

She waits for a few minutes and Gu Luan arrives. He sees Xia Ning. He lifts his glasses and smiles, “Ning, I haven’t seen you for some days. You get prettier.”

Xia Ning smiles, “Thank you, Director Gu. I am losing my weight these days, so I am in the slim stage.”

“Oh, I think that woman looks better with some weight. Ning, you are a little too slim now…” Gu Luan’s phone rings. His assistant calls.

“Director, Agent Huang is here.”

“OK.” Gu Luan turns to Xia Ning, “He has arrived.”

Gu Luan hangs up the phone. Soon, His assistant takes Agent Huang here.

Agent Huang is in his thirties. He is a senior agent in the entertainment circle. He is in contact with a lot of people and groups. He has nurtured many famous stars. Song Yingying’s success is attributed to him by eighty percent.

There are always some rumors about successful people. There are affirmations on his success, while there are also lots of negative information about him, mostly about his relation with women.

It is known to many people in the circle that he leads a complicated private life.

Agent Huang is middle sized, not fat or slim. He looks common, but his eyes are sharp. Xia Ning doesn’t know if it is her false impression that when Agent Huang looks at her, she feels as if she were undressed.

It feels very odd, as if a needle gives a poke in her heart. Her heart gets tightened.

They greet each other and have their seats. Agent Huang likes wine. So, Gu Luan prepares some good wine for him. Agent Huang, though in his thirties, is not serious at all. Once drinking some wine he begins to talk and doesn’t cease as if the talking box opens.

For half an hour, Gu Luan has hardly said anything. He has been listening and making some comments. Xia Ning pours wine for Agent Huang. She feels uncomfortable, because each time when she pours the wine for him, he will “unconsciously” give her a touch.