Chapter 14: Cherishing You for a Lifetime

Before she finishes her sentence, she is sent away by the housekeeper upon the order of Dai Zhen.

The door is closed, and the north wind is blowing...

Xia Ning stupidly stands outside the door. If she has another chance to see Mr. Dai, she must not mention this.

Even the interview will not work, let alone sponsorship?

Is it the end of the game?

The reputation is damaged and the job is gone...

Xia Ning closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

Never mind. Go back to the hotel to take a break, and then consider it.

Thinking of this, Xia Ning goes down the mountain.

Jesus, things happened so suddenly that she even did not ask Yi Yun’ai for her mobile phone number!

Xia Ning certainly doesn’t know how she is doing now.

Right, she has Yi Yunrui’s mobile number.

Xia Ning takes the phone out, hesitates for a while, and finally makes up her mind to call Yi Yunrui.

“My lady.”

The phone is just connected, and there is a special voice of the Commander, a magnetic male voice that may directly make people pregnant.

Xia Ning’s heart jumps a bit.

“Yi... Commander Yi...”

“Call me husband.”

“Commander, in fact, I call you because I want to ask about Ai.”

“They are all sent directly to the police station, and the director will be responsible. Are you at Mr. Dai?”

“Huh, I’m on my way back.” It seems that Yi Yun’ai has contacted Yi Yunrui, and there is no big problem.

The voice coming from the other end of the mobile phone pauses, Yi Yunrui says, “Okay, I know. My lady.”

Xia Ning wants to say something, but when it comes to the mouth, she holds it back.

She is not familiar with Commander Yi, really unfamiliar.

Xia Ning isn’t familiar with him and Xia Ning doesn’t know what to say.

So, she hangs up.

On the way down the mountain, the six men and Ai are gone, just like nothing happened.

Xia Ning takes a taxi back to the hotel. Ou Yixuan gave her seven days. As one day is gone, she has to hurry up in the remaining six days.

“My lady.”

Hearing a gentle voice, Xia Ning is frozen on the spot!

The man in front of her is tall and powerful, handsome and masculine, just like a blessing from God. As he stands here, Xia Ning feels that this world is just his stage.