Chapter 36: Don't Be Soft-Hearted

What Yi Yunrui says is like a terrifying bomb and Director Tong is blown stunned.

If it is only about Li Dezheng, there will be no need for him to deal with it personally. The point is that there are too many interests and secrets behind him. If he looks into these, he doesn’t know what kind of important people will be found involved. The Yi Family is powerful in B City. As Yi Yunrui has told him to do it, he has no other choices.

“Well…OK. No problem. Respecting justice and observing laws is everyone’s duty. As for the bribery issue of Li Dezheng, it is an unescapable duty for the law enforcement department to find out the truth. Commander, please trust us. I will take care of this.” Director Tong looks serious, “Within today, I will give you an answer about Li Dezheng’s issue. You have my words.”

Yi Yunrui nods and turns to Xia Ning, being ready to carry her up.

“No, I can walk.” Xia Ning moves backward a little.

Yi Yunrui puts on a serious look and lifts her up by the waist without explanation. Seeing this, Feng Le immediately opens the door of the car and the crowd comes forward.

When they enters the police office, Yi Yunrui says, “I have some military issue to discuss with your Director Tong. Please leave us alone.”

So Ou Yixuan, Xiao Tingting, Secretary Ruo and several assistants are isolated outside.

As they see the door of the meeting room open, the most anxious one, Secretary Ruo says, “Commander Yi, I believe our president’s issue is just a misunderstanding. Shall we set a time to meet and discuss how to deal with it?”

Being practical in dealing with people, she vaguely feels that things do not go on well. It seems that the president gets into trouble with someone powerful.

She knows that the commander in front of her is in high position. She underestimates the influence of the woman surnamed Xia. If she knew it before, why not just accept the exclusive interview to avoid these following consequences.

Yi Yunrui does not look at Secretary Ruo at all. His cold eyes are fixed on Xiao Tingting and asks slowly, “Tingting, who called the police?”

Xiao Tingting turns pale. She knows her cousin Yi well. You can play jokes on him as you like. But when he is serious, it is horrible.

She tightens her neck and doesn’t dare to answer. It was she who called the police. She has never seen Yi Yunrui wearing this look. She is terrified, badly.

“Commander Yi. I did it.” Ou Yixuan suddenly says, “I am sorry. I was impulsive.”

Yi Yunrui glances at him, “Did I ask you questions?”

Ou Yixuan is embarrassed. He signals to Xiao Tingting and doesn’t dare to say anything.

“I just heard that Ning had been fired. Had she?” Yi Yunrui stares at Xiao Tingting, “Had she? Tingting?”

Xiao Tingting feels her heart lifted and sweats show up on her face, “Cousin Yi… Don’t do this. I am terrified.”

A smell of danger flashes in Yi Yunrui’s eyes, “Tingting has grown up and is afraid of nothing. You dare to bully your sister-in-law casually. It seems that you are not afraid of me at all.”