Chapter 77 All of a Sudden

“Mr. Commander, it costs twenty yuan from here to downtown. Is it OK for you?” Xia Ning teases him.

Yi Yunrui lifts his eyebrows, “Don’t make nonsense. Concentrate on driving.”

Xia Ning curls her lips, “Seemingly the Commander is going to take an overlord ride.”

Yi Yunrui is going to speak, when Xia Ning has started the car. She presses the accelerator. The car roars away.

“Mr. Commander, I am going to pick up Baoer. Is it OK?”

“OK.” Yi Yunrui replies simply.

Then with the protection of the big monster Knight XV, F3 goes to Li Baoer’s.

Li Baoer is already waiting downstairs. F3 comes, followed by Knight XV. The comparison between the two cars makes a funny scene. When they arrive, Li Baoer still can’t stop laughing.

“Well, Ning, what’s up? Are you shooting the movie Cars? Is it called Century Love between Knight XV and F3?”

Xia Ning lifts her eyebrows, “Miss Li, get on the car!”

Li Baoer was punning. She is F3, while Yi Yunrui is the monster Knight XV…

Li Baoer sits at the back seat. She greets Yi Yunrui in a loud voice, “Good morning, Mr. Commander!”

Yi Yunrui looks at her. He is relaxed, “Good morning, Pretty.”

Yi Yunrui has just finished his words, and coughs are heard from the car.

Twenty minutes later, the car gets to the building of World Era TV Station. It is a tall building with dozens of floors, which is astonishingly imposing. It is a busy time and luxury cars are seen continuously go in. People going in and out there are dressed fashionably.

By comparison, Xia Ning’s F3 is very cheap.

When they are about one hundred meters away, the cars stop. Yi Yunrui tells her some words and gets off to take Knight XV which is following behind.

Knight XV leaves slowly. Xia Ning looks forward and takes a deep breath.

World Era TV Station stands for the latest fashion in the world. Today, she will become a part of it. It is a challenge and a new start as well.

“Miss Baoer, are you ready?” Vigorously, Xia Ning asks in a loud voice.

“Yes. Weapons are ready. We may fight.” Li Baoer valiantly responds.

The car enters the company and attracts a lot of eyes. Surprise, confusion, despising…Xia Ning notices all kinds of expressions. She scratches her head and smiles funnily.

She knew what it would be, but she knows better that what attracts Gu Luan’s attention is her capability, not what she looks like.

She parks the car. When they come out, Gu Luan has been waiting in front of the building for them.

Gu Luan is in a white suit and wears a pair of golden-frame glasses, quiet and intelligent. He is looking at them with a smile.

There are staff saying hello to Gu Luan and he nods lightly.

Who can imagine that the great Director of the famous weekly World Era TV Station will be so nice and easy-going?

“Good Morning, Director Gu.” Xia Ning and Li Baoer greet him. Xia Ning introduces to Gu Luan, “Director Gu, this is my friend, Li Baoer.”

Gu Luan smiles and nods. He holds out his hand to Xia Ning and Li Baoer, “Miss Xia and Miss Li, welcome to become a member of World Era TV Station.