Chapter 93 Fight and Fight Back

Xia Ning looks at the cheque on the table and she laughs coldly.

She doesn’t dislike money. She likes money, but not the money like this!

“My requirement is that you will never cling to Ou Yixuan any longer.” Yin Jingsi says frankly.

Hearing this, Xia Ning is shocked!

What? She clings to Ou Yixuan!

“I think that Miss Yin has some misunderstandings here.” Xia Ning pushes the cheque back to her, “Ou Yixuan is your husband now. I have nothing to do with him. You couple should handle your problems by yourself. It has been a year past. If Ou Yixuan hadn’t come to meet me, I would not have known at all that he had come to C City. We have hardly met. Why do you say I cling to him?”

“Xia Ning, you and I are alone here. We don’t need to hide. You can tell frankly what you want.” Yin Jingsi darkens her eyes, “You are smart and understand men. You know how to give a man the most serious hurt and the deepest pain. Xia Ning, you have succeeded. Ou Yixuan’s heart has been trapped by you. What is your next step? Don’t tell me that you are going to let go. I met many women like you. Many are trickier than you. I come here today to suggest you stop. Or, don’t blame me for taking actions.”

Xia Ning freezes her face, “Whether you believe or not, it has nothing to do with me. I am happy with my husband. Ou Yixuan is not my boyfriend any longer. What happens to him is none of my business! If Miss Yin wants to blame me for anything, I think you have got the wrong person.”

Xia Ning stands up, while Yin Jingsi speaks, “Do you leave because you feel guilty? Don’t hurry. Let’s make it clear.”

Xia Ning lifts her eyebrows. She feels guilty? What a joke!

Thinking of this, Xia Ning sits down again, “Good. Let’s make it clear today. Well, do you like to ask Ou Yixuan to come, or Yi Yunrui?”

Yin Jingsi feels a little embarrassed. Ou Yixuan is out and she temporarily doesn’t know how to get in touch with him. Recently, Ou Yixuan is indifferent to her, which drives her crazy. Ever since she was a girl, she has never been treated like this!”

When she met Ou Yixuan for the first time, she fell in love with this elegant man. She knew that Ou Yixuan had got a girlfriend, but she didn’t mind. She believed that she was capable to make this man hers.

After a month carefully planned, she succeeded in obtaining Ou Yixuan’s heart and his body, too. As a matter of fact, she knew Ou Yixuan still loved Xia Ning, but she believed that she would try her best to give Ou Yixuan a home after they got together.

It was good at the beginning. But as time went by, she found it go wrong. Ou Yixuan often called her the wrong name. He even called Xia Ning when he was in dreams. She kept patient with him with understanding. But the more tolerance she gives, the worse it gets.

Until the moment when she saw Ou Yixuan and Xia Ning in the coffee shop, she wished she could kill Xia Ning.

Because of Yi Yunrui, her sister Yin Jingyao has left China. Now, it is her turn!

The woman Xia Ning is tricky. It is imaginable what she will end up if she doesn’t stop Xia Ning!

She underestimates this woman!

Today, she asks Xia Ning out to check her ability and to see what she is going to do.

Xia Ning doesn’t want the money. She also believes what she has done are righteous. It is hard to deal with this shameless woman.

“Men have their work. Those between us women should be dealt by ourselves with our capabilities.” Yin Jingsi sneers, “Let me tell you. I am not Jingyao, who was foolishly bullied by you. I know you want to have your revenge. I can make it clear to you now. As regards to Ou Yixuan, as long as I am alive, I will not let go. And I am sorry for Commander Yi.”