Chapter 97 The One I Like Most as a Boyfriend.

Yi Yunrui goes to her and whispers, “Let’s go out to have a walk.”

Xia Ning hesitates for a second. She tells the assistant, “Please stay here to take care of Director Gu. If you have any problems, you can call me.”

“Hum. I will. It is my fault today. I will take care of Director Gu.”

The assistant looks sorry. Xia Ning says, “Thank you.”

Then, Xia Ning and Yi Yunrui go out of the hospital.

Surprisingly, Feng Le is not there. Seemingly Yi Yunrui drove here himself.

“Where is Le?” Xia Ning asks.

“I often give him a leave at night now.” Yi Yunrui says and helps Xia Ning to get on the car. He sits at the driver’s seat, “How about going to some restaurant and dining with me?”

“OK.” Xia Ning nods.

The car goes slowly. They don’t speak. It is quiet.

After a while, Yi Yunrui says, “One month later, I am going to the Northwest. I will go with the military to guide military exercises.”

Xia Ning is shocked slightly, “How long will it take?”

“About one month.” Yi Yunrui looks at her, “I will try to come back sooner.”

Xia Ning shakes her head, “Please don’t. The military event is more important. Don’t worry about me. I will be fine at home.”

Hearing this, Yi Yunrui frowns with kind of unpleasure.

He is going to go away for one month. Why doesn’t Ning want to keep him stay? Even a try will make him happy.

It is quiet again. Xia Ning glances at Yi Yunrui. He looks emotionless on his tough face and looks tired. Her heart aches.

Next month, he will go to the Northwest, so…

“Is Commissar Mei going with you?”

“Hum.” Yi Yunrui nods, “She is still my commissar. According to the regulation, she must go with me.”

Xia Ning feels upset. She responds in a low voice, “Oh. Then, take care of yourself.”

Yi Yunrui smiles mildly, “There is still half a month to go. Let’s talk about other things.”

Xia Ning blinks her eyes. She feels the uneasiness in Yi Yunrui’s tone. She wants to ask but swallows back the words on the tip of her tongue.

Let it be. Yi Yunrui and Mei Ruo are the commander and commissar. What can she say?

The car gets to the catering street. Yi Yunrui chooses the same seafood restaurant they visited last time.

Xia Ning sees the Dongfeng Warrior from far off. She checks the license plate and says, “Colonel Dai is here, too.”

Yi Yunrui stops the car. There are many seats available in the restaurant now. They get off the car and see Dai Zhongheng at once.

Dai Zhongheng is not alone. He is with Li Baoer!

Xia Ning smiles, “They get together finally. I wonder when they will get married.”

“It depends on that boy.” Yi Yunrui asks Xia Ning, “Do you want to sit with them?”

Xia Ning shakes her head, “No, we should leave them alone.”

They sit down and Yi Yunrui orders several kinds of seafood. When they are served, Xia Ning’s phone rings. It is Li Baoer.