Chapter 4 An Eye for An Eye

All along, in the heart of Ou Yixuan, Xia Ning is an obedient girl.

In the five years of studying in the UK, Xia Ning always tried every means to make him happy. He couldn’t understand why she could be so optimistic although her parents passed away.

After returning to China, they both entered TIME ERA TV Station. When encountering criticisms in work, she always swallows insults. This made him feel bad. Every time he comforted her, she always answered that she was satisfied as long as he was around.

She was happiest when working with Ou Yixuan to interview celebrities in the beginning.

Because she is in charge of the column, many people look down on her. She suffers a lot. But as long as Ou Yixuan stood by her, she felt that everything was well worth.

He knows very well of Yin Jingsi’s character. In his heart, Xia Ning is unique.

But when he made the choice, there would be no return for him and no room for his regrets!

Just…

She got angry in front of him today and said he was a coward!

For the first time in eight years, she is angry with him.

“What did you say? I am a coward?” After a while, Ou Yixuan recovers from the shock.

“If you are worried, you can fire me! If I am not here, there will be no gossips! Did You tell me to come to your office just in order to say these nonsenses!”

Ou Yixuan opens his mouth and presses all the shocks in his heart, turning away his face, “If I dismiss you, it will prove that there is a problem between me and you.”

“You!” Xia Ning almost laughs, feeling that she becomes a dancing clown.

“Hah, haha!” With complicated emotions, Xia Ning laughs instead of being hysteria. Her heart is full of mockery of herself.

Xia Ning, how did you end up like this?

Is she being thrown away after being used? No, no one treats her as a human being, because “human” can have their own feelings. In front of those high-ranking people, she does not even have the power to be jealous!

In the eyes of Yin Jingyao, Yin Jingsi, and Ou Yixuan, she saw the word “garbage”.

Suddenly, the door opens and someone rushes in.

“Brother-in-law, please go out.”

The person who comes is Yin Jingyao, and her face was full of anger. When she comes in, instead of looking at Ou Yixuan, she stares at Xia Ning.

Just like Xia Ning is an enemy who killed her parents.

It is obvious that Yin Jingsi obtains a malicious intention. This lady will teach whoever offends a lesson.

“Jingyao, what’s wrong?” Subconsciously, he wants to help Xia Ning.

“Get out!” Ignoring him completely, Yin Jingyao screams.

Ou Yixuan’s face sinks. He turns away and leaves.

There are only Xia Ning and Yin Jingyao in the large office, and the room is full of smell of gunpowder.

“Miss Yin, what do you want?” Xia Ning is in the fog, what does this woman want to do?

“Say, what is your relationship with Yi Yunrui?!” Yin Jingsi gnashes her teeth.

It turns out to be Yi Yunrui…

Suddenly, Xia Ning understands everything. Ah, Miss Yin, she likes Commander Yi.