Chapter 68 Who Will Take the Initiative?

Xia Ning looks at the message frankly as if she is frozen. After quite a while, she counts, “Ten thousand, hundred thousand, million, ten million, hundred million…”

Uncertain, Xia Ning counts again and again and at last she lifts her head to looks at Yi Yunrui.

“What?” Yi Yunrui looks at her with a seeming smile. His eyes are intense.

“I have just received a message. You may have a look.” Saying this, Xia Ning shows the message to Yi Yunrui.

Yi Yunrui takes a quick glance, “Hum. Ning has become a rich woman. Please don’t dislike your husband.”

Xia Ning is confused. It seems that Yi Yunrui knows what happens in advance.

“Such a great amount of money. Rui, don’t you feel surprised?”

“Hum. That is a lot of money. But I am not surprised.” Yi Yunrui takes Xia Ning’s hand. They walk slowly, but the latter doesn’t walk easily.

“In my opinion, the money is not much enough. It is a loss. Ah, I made a loss this time.”

Xia Ning frowns, “What loss?”

It is almost four hundred million. Is it a loss?

Yi Yunrui touches his long fingers. He ponders for a while and says, “A place of two thousand and seven hundred square meters is sold for three hundred million…It is a loss.

Xia Ning twitches her eyebrows.

Well, a place of two thousand and seven hundred square meters? Is it…

“Rui, do you mean Yasi Villa?”

“Hum.” Yi Yunrui nods, “It is the compensation because of the government-lead land acquisition. I actually didn’t want to sell Yasi Villa, but I felt the price was reasonable. So, I agreed.”

Xia Ning’s words are stuck. That is three hundred million yuan. If what Yi Yunrui said is true, she is a woman with hundreds of million yuan.

She is a woman with hundreds of million yuan. Isn’t she dreaming now?

“Does the government agree to pay so much?” Xia Ning is shocked.

Yi Yunrui smiles secretly. He leans to her and speaks by her ear, “To Mayor Yin, it should be nothing. It is the national plan. So, it is an honest gain.”

It all clicked.

“Is this the surprise you mentioned before?” It is really an astonishing surprise.

“Hum. We have got something of his daughter.” Yi Yunrui strokes Xia Ning’s hairs, “However, the amount of three hundred million is really too little. I should have asked for more. I am regretful about that now.”

Xia Ning is shocked to open her mouth. That means the unit price for a square meter is more than a hundred thousand yuan. Is it still not expensive?”

“Is this government-lead land acquisition? What does Mayor Yin want that land for?”

“That’s his business.” Yi Yunrui keeps some guesses, “As long as the money comes to Ning, it is done.”