Chapter 25: Promotion? A Raise in Salary?

Within an hour, Xia Ning arrives at B City.

Xia Ning’s mobile phone rings when she just gets off the plane. It is from Ou Yixuan, asking her to go directly to the company.

Xia Ning has a lot of luggage, so she decides to return to the Yasi Villa before going to the company.

Thirty minutes later, Xia Ning appears under TIME ERA TV Station.

When Xia Ning steps into the office building, everyone looks at her. Li Bao’er runs to her and whispers, “Is the interview completed? Oh, Miss Xia is going to be promoted!”

Xia Ning smiles softly and just wants to say something, then she sees Ou Yixuan walk out of the office and go straight toward her.

“I will return to my seat.”

Li Bao’er slips back, and then Ou Yixuan stops in front of her, “Is the interview completed?”

“Yeah.” Xia Ning nods.

“Did you say you were getting off the plane? Why do you just arrive at the company now?”

“I got something to do first, so...”

“Vice President Zheng has been waiting for you in the office for a long time. Go inside.”

Vice President Zheng came for her?! Which Vice President Zheng?

“Vice President Zheng?”

“The wife of the chairman of TIME ERA TV Station, Vice President Zheng Ran.” Ou Yixuan looks at her with a strange look, “She is your aunt. Don’t you know?”

Aunt?!

Xia Ning blinks, aunt... Is she the sister of her mother-in-law Zheng Yao?!

“Oh, I know, thank you for your reminder.”

Ou Yixuan glances at her and nods, “Get in.”

Following Ou Yixuan, Xia Ning feels a little bit upside and down. Her mother-in-law doesn’t like her. She doesn’t know much about the Yi family.

There is a woman sitting in the office, tall and wearing closes from famous brands. She looks similar to Zheng Yao, but her eyes are sharp. At first glance, Xia Ning knows that she is a smart and capable woman.

“Vice President Zheng, Xia Ning is here.” Ou Yixuan introduces, “Vice President Zheng, this is Clerk Xia who just finished her interview with Mr. Dai.”

“Hello, Vice President Zheng.” Zheng Ran is staring at her. Her sight is like a knife, making her chilly.

“Are you Xia Ning?”

“Yes.”

Zheng Ran looks at Xia Ning for a while, and she says, “Mr. Dai’s interview. Show me.”

Xia Ning puts the first draft of the interview on the desk, “This is the first draft. Please take a look.”

Zheng Ran reads the manuscript and says nothing. The atmosphere is very quiet, and Xia Ning feels even more uneasy. Xia Ning doesn’t know why she always feels that the aunt uses a strange tone to speak to her.