Chapter 63 Careful Preparation

Yi Yunrui is very busy and every calling is precious. Xia Ning has to apologize to Li Baoer, “Baoer, will you excuse me? Rui is calling. I may hang up now.”

“OK. OK. The commander is busy. You may answer his calling first. Don’t worry about me.” Li Baoer says and hangs up at once.

Xia Ning smiles, and gets through to Yi Yunrui, “Hello, Mr. Commander. Didn’t you say that you would have a meeting in the afternoon?”

“It is over now. I will be at home in twenty minutes.”

It can tell that Yi Yunrui is walking when he speaks. Xia Ning glances at the clock, it is half past four.

“You are free so early? You said it would be a busy day.”

“Everything is settled. So, I come back earlier. Ning, get prepared. We will go to Mei Ruo’s house together.”

“Hum. OK.” Xia Ning responds and hangs up.

She opens the wardrobe. There are not many clothes inside and two-thirds of them are gifts from Yi Yunrui. Xia Ning ponders what she is going to wear. After a while, she takes a set of blue sportwear from the hanger.

Mei Ruo is a real beauty. Whatever she wears, she won’t look prettier than Mei Ruo. So, why not just be casual to wear simple and comfortable clothes? In addition, they are going to have dinner at Mei Ruo’s house and she may help to do the clean up after that. Sportwear is more convenient.

The sportwear is a gift from Yi Yunrui.

Twenty minutes later, Xia Ning’s phone rings.

“I am downstairs. You may come down.”

“Hum.”

Xia Ning fixes her clothes and hairs in front of the dressing mirror and goes downstairs.

Yi Yunrui’s black monster car is parked at the gate of the compound. When Xia Ning shows up, Feng Le salutes from far, “Mrs. Yi!”

Xia Ning smiles and nods. The door of the car is opened and Yi Yunrui holds her to get her to sit in the car.

“Your dressing up like this is very beautiful.” Yi Yunrui strokes the hairs on her forehead. He holds her hands, “But do you feel cold in it?”

Xia Ning shakes her head, “No, I am not cold. I wear something inside.”

Yi Yunrui nods and holds her to his embrace. Xia Ning blushes. She wants to get away but Yi Yunrui hugs her more tightly. Helplessly, she has to accept it and lean on his strong chest.

Feng Le starts the car. Knight XV goes fast but stably.

“Do you miss me today?”

Xia Ning blinks her eyes. From when does the Commander become so sentimental?

“Hum?” Seeing that she doesn’t respond, Yi Yunrui holds out his long fingers to lift her jaw, “Tell me the truth. Do you miss me?”

Xia Ning blushes, “Le is here…”

Yi Yunrui’s hand gets tightened and pinches her jaw. His eyes turn very serious, “Comrade Xia Ning, please answer your husband’s question.”