Chapter 16 Practicing with You

The door is opened?!

Xia Ning is shocked.

The housekeeper stands at the gate, smiles and looks kindly, “Mrs. Yi, please come in.”

Mrs. Yi…

It seems that the housekeeper already knew her relationship with Yi Yunrui.

That’s why they let her in?

Xia Ning comes to the living room again with the housekeeper.

As soon as Xia Ning enters the door, Xia Ning sees two men with the same stalwart body confronting each other in the big living room.

Dai Zhen and Yi Yunrui.

Xia Ning is stunned.

Yi Yunrui makes a posture and salutes at Dai Zhen, “Excuse me, Uncle.”

When the voice faded, Yi Yunrui throws a heavy punch to hit Dai Zhen.

The momentum of this is like a troop with thousands of people, which scares Xia Ning and makes her take a breath!

Dai Zhen’s face is solemn. He is an experienced soldier, afraid of nothing, but he must focus when encountering the third son of the Yi family.

The title of the commander is definitely not just a title.

Yi Yunrui’s move is very simple, but every kick and every fist is powerful. Ordinary people can’t take even one move.

Dai Zhen is in his forties, and he is still energetic. He uses his Tai Chi to soften Yi’s strength.

In general, Yi’s fists can be blocked, but several times it is dangerous.

After a half hour, Dai Zhen is sweating.

Then it ended with a heavy punch from Yi Yunrui.

Dai Zhen could have blocked it, but he doesn’t have more strength.

Stepping back, he is supported by the housekeeper.

“I’m old.” Dai Zhen waves his hand and sits down. He takes the towel that the housekeeper hands over, “I’m not as powerful as who I used to be.”

“You are in your forties. You’re not old.” After a half-hour fighting, Yi Yunrui breathes calmly, as if nothing happened.

Seeing Xia Ning, Yi Yunrui’s hand stretches out, “Wife, come over.”

Xia Ning is a little embarrassed and goes to Yi Yunrui.

“I understand.” Dai Zhen takes over the tea handed by the housekeeper, “I drove your wife out yesterday. You came to revenge today! You brat!”

“There is no such thing,” Yi Yunrui faintly retorts, “I am coming to practice with Uncle Dai.”

“Isn’t it a coincidence for you to come to practice with me today?”

Yi Yunrui puts down the tea pot and smiles mysteriously, “Didn’t my sister come over yesterday?”

Speaking of Yi Yun’ai, Dai Zhen can’t help touching his own head, “No, I didn’t see her.”

“Uncle Dai must feel relieved as she didn’t come.”

Dai Zhen pauses and coughs a few times, “She looked for you yesterday?”

“Yes. She took down some bandits and called me to deal with the aftermath.”

Dai Zhen finds something between his lines, “What? Something happened when your sister came over?”