Chapter 35: To Find Out the Truth

Xiao Tingting is overwhelmed by Yi Yunrui’s anger and dares not to say a word. She curls her lips and lowers her head. As if she suddenly remembers something, she winks at Ou Yixuan.

Ou Yixuan frowns. He wants to say something when he realizes that Yi Yunrui is already staring at him.

This man is born with king’s dignity. Even the boldest cannot withstand his forceful eyeing. In an instant, Ou Yixuan feels the chaos in his heart.

Having been working and dealing with all sorts of people in the society for several years, he has learned to hide his emotions. He can face senior officers, the rich and the powerful with skills and ease, but he is always at a loss in front of this man, Commander of C District, Yi Yunrui.

“Commander Yi,” Ou Yixuan tries hard to put on a smile on his face and says ambiguously, “I think there are some misunderstandings here. So, we are negotiating with President Li’s secretary now…Could you please wait for a moment…”

“Director Ou, policemen arrived.” Not waiting for Ou Yixuan to finish his words, his secretary comes in a hurry, followed by several policemen.

Ou Yixuan’s face changes in a second.

“Policemen?” Yi Yunrui glances at the police officers, “Who is going to be arrested?”

“It…” Ou Yixuan sweats and constantly signals to his secretary.

God, how can it happen? It is caught at the right moment by Commander Yi.

“Excuse me.” At the time, Secretary Ruo opens his mouth, “Commander, I am President Li’s secretary. My surname is Ruo. There may be some misunderstandings. But President Li means that he wants to make it clear today. Although Assistant Xia has a close relationship with the commander, yet, something needs an end as soon as possible.”

Yi Yunrui darkens his face and the atmosphere seems to be frozen that everyone shivers in the cold.

“So, you are saying the policemen will take Xian Ning away.” Seconds later, Yi Yunrui says slowly, “All right. I will go together with her to the police office.”

Saying this, Yi Yunrui lowers his head and gently says to Xia Ning, “I will go to the police office with you. Don’t be afraid. I am here now.”

Xia Ning calmly nods, “Thank you.”

Yi Yurui puts on a serious look, “That’s nonsense! I am your husband!”

Before Xia Ning responses, Yi Yunrui takes her up by the waist and carries her in front of all people. He says to the policemen at the door, “Please lead the way.”

As a matter of fact, the police officers have noticed this commander’s power. They see his rank as Major General on his shoulder and realize that the situation is serious.

Hearing that who they are going to arrest is the wife of this commander, they feel disordered in mind.

It is easy for everyone to tell that this commander is in a fury. However, he still holds his temper and says a few words to them. They look at each other and salute him, “Yes, Sir.”

Knight XV moves fast but steadily. Yi Yunrui is serious with no expression on his face. He tightly embraces Xia Ning and says to Feng Le, “Tell Doctor Wu to be waiting in the police office.”