『 W A R N I N G 』

Hi fellow humans! This is Anime-Sensei-Chan., I would like to give you some of the warnings to avoid any confusion that we'll have in this story.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
L A N G U A G E.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➤ Will be using English language to all of my works.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
W A R N I N G S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➤ This story was only base on the Author's imagination, the names that are used and so was the plot of the story didn't happen in real life. Grammatical and Typographical errors ahead, Any resemblance to the actual person, places, and so on is just purely coincidental. Plagiarism is a sin so to all the writers, don't ever do that kind of thing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
C R E D I T S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➤ The photos that are used in here are not mine, everything belongs to the rightful owner except the edit and the story plot itself made by yours truly.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
A B O U T M E
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➤ I mostly roamed around the wattpad if I'm bored, but I do give supports to the other writers. I am just here to inspire and do things for fun. So anyways, let's just enjoy ourselves people! Have a nice day!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
T H E S T O R Y.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➤ Not giving any spoilers, but about my stories, most of them will be under construction since most of my previous works has a lot of errors. I was only 12 back then so yeah, I'm here to correct my mistakes. Respect my ships since I respect the others opinion about this. About the OC, I have them okay! That is Lance The Hedgehog and Shade The Hedgehog (SHADRIA'S KIDS). Rosalina The Hedgehog (SONAMY'S KID) made by xXhartheartXx and she is the original creator of Rosalina and she is my friend of course.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
O P I N I O N S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➤ Feel free to interact with me to criticized my wrong doings through private message. Do expect some slow response. Any support from my readers is highly appreciated, I'll be working hard from now on!! Thank you! Enjoy the story and I apologize if I am updating these chapters for so long. So be patient. Bye!!

━─━────༺༻────━─━

In the land of Mobius. There are nine Kingdoms in their land that is ruled by the six royalties.

KINGDOM OF KNOWLEDGE
- (The Smart King)
Prince Tails is the one who is the leader that leads the kingdom. He is known by his great knowledge and no one can beat him. He is a smart king that rules his place kindly.

KINGDOM OF FUTURE
- (Prince Of Future)
Prince Silver The Hedgehog is one of a kind. He lives in future but he leads his future citizen full of care and love. No one dared to asked the future and the past. He is the only prince who knows a lot what will happen in the future and he is the only prince who knows what happened in the history. He have a great power that control things using his mind and it is the gift of future.

KINGDOM OF FIRE
- (Flame Princess)
Princess Blaze is locked up in her blazing tower surrounded by flames. No one dared to save her in the flames of destruction called Iblis. She is trapped in her kingdom. No one lived in there only she and the Iblis. However, she have a great power to control 7 Sol Emeralds and have a magic of flames. She is a princess knows more than magic and knows everything about cursed spells. She is the only last kind of the royalty flames who lived in the land.

KINGDOM OF LIGHT
- (Princess The II)
Maria The Hedgehog is living her life for centuries. She is immortal living her life in her own castle. Leading her angels to do their reputation to protect the children from nightmares. And it is her duty to protect all the living ones in the land. She is loved by her kindness and beauty. Everybody adores her but her heart already belonged to someone that we don't know. And it is forbidden in their land to love someone. She is the lady of the light and the second Princess of their kingdom who takes her kingdom with care and protection.

KINGDOM OF DARKNESS
- (The Demon Prince)
Prince Shadow The Hedgehog. Is the Prince of darkness, feared by everyone. He is known as a great warrior because he is good at fighting to win the wars. He has an ability to control seven chaos emerald to create a teleportation. He has speed and looks but everyone hates him because of his attitude. He is the opposite dream guy that you would ever know in your entire life and that is the reason why he is known as a Prince of Demon. He have no mercy and cold hearted guy.

KINGDOM OF EMERALDS
- (The Guard)
Knuckles The Echidna, Knight of the Master Emeralds is the greatest gem in their world. He is guarding the Master Emeralds in order to keep their kingdom safe and always in peace. He is a skilled fighter and known as a mad man who tries to steal the Master Emeralds. However he is working as a knight to do his reputation to protect his kind.

KINGDOM OF MAGIC
- (The Sorceress)
Rouge The Bat is the legendary Sorceress in their kind. The last Sorceress who have a great ability on spells. She is living her life full of treasure and everybody dreamed to lived in the kingdom of Magic.

KINGDOM OF ROSE
- (The Blessed Rose)
Princess Amelia Rose is a kind hearted princess who is loved by everyone. Some of the killers and the invader always aim her to be killed because they envied her. She is one of a kind that everyone wants to rule the kingdom and become their great queen. However, they don't know behind her cheery and happy side... She is lonely and she always feared to be destined to someone.

KINGDOM OF WIND
- (The Cursed Prince)
Is a myth. Everyone knows that cursed doesn't exist and it is just a fantasy. Only Prince Silver and the Sorceress known him because of their ability. In the name of their kingdom, the Kingdom of Wind is the most unknown kingdom in the land of mobious. No one knows if someone lives on the cursed land. Everything about the Kingdom of Wind knows that it is a cursed place. Everybody feared it's looks and no one bravely entered the land without fear.

In the land of Mobius. There is one rule that is forbidden in their land.

And that is...

LOVE.

If one of them commit and disobey the rules. They will pay the prize.

There will be a war and all the citizen who lived in their kingdom will be killed. And the leader will be executed if they do the rivalry unhappy ending.

The one who rules over in the land of Mobious. He is the power, the reason why there's no love in their world because...

He used to love a hog but he got rejected. A rivalry unhappy ending... So in order to crushed any relationship, he made a rule that will be the cause of their their deaths.