『 CHAPTER 10 』

JOINED NOT BY FORCE (2)

━─━────༺༻────━─━

SILVER'S POV

Sir Lancelot, Sir Lamorak and I are on our way to the Kingdom of Rose. Well, I am not a guy who usually uses a horse
to travel because I use my telekinesis power to travel. I'm a fly type who enjoys to fly. I'm curious that Sir Lamorak is a hawk but he decided to take a horse than to fly. I mean he has wings right?

"So, how does it feel when you're being stab by your enemy Sir Lancelot?" I asked him. Well he said that I didn't need to call him by his name. Just call him in his knight name because he is used to it.

"Nothing." He said coldly.

As expected I am right. He is a numb guy. But I won't judge him, I know he is immortal and being stabbed by sharp thing really hurts. Even he is immortal, it doesn't mean a Demon Prince cannot love a girl.

Princess The II is my friend and I know her past with the Demon Prince and Lord Mephiles. It is tragic and she keeps blaming herself that she is the reason why love is forbidden in their world.

Actually no one wants this. No one wants to live in the land with no Love. And no one is to be blamed, actually in my entire life I always blamed Mephiles because he is the real reason why the land goes on a tragic war and why we are suffering from his hands.

We will fight until to our deaths. I will not give up and hide in my room anymore. Watching the others future isn't toleratable while each one of them is being taken by the living Satan.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. Why won't you join me to a fight and see how I'm being stabbed." He said as I laughed.

"I don't need to watch you and join you in the battle. I won't believe you that you're not hurt. Tell me the truth... Don't worry I can be trusted." I said.

Damn it... I think I will be the wall between Maria and his ex-fiancee. I'm sure he is hard to get.

"Why would I believe you?" He asked.

"Because your lover is my friend." I murmured to my self.

"What?" Lancelot asked me as I looked at him and shrugged my head.

"Nothing." I lied.

"I heard you." He said that made me look at him with shock.

"You did?" I asked.

"You said my lover is your friend. That's ridiculous. I don't feel like I fell for a girl and love her." He said as I looked at his eyes.

"Watch out. I know you're a fly type but it is wrong that you can't keep your eyes on the road." He said and before I knew it, I bumped a big oak tree. Due to the hard impact, I got a nosebleed. But it's okay, I'm the one who's at fault.

"I told you, It is not a good idea to fly while you're following us in the forest. You should fly in the sky." Sir Lamorak said.

"I hate flying because my wings always got twigs whenever I try to fly in this crappy forest. It is better to fly in the sky." He sighed. I know he is referring to the forest in here. I wanted to complain about this matter too, but tress wouldn't be taken down so easily since there are other living creatures that we cannot see who contains a powerful curse.

"Ow." I hissed.

"Why don't we exchange now huh? I'll fly and you'll take care of my horse?" He asked and guide me to lift up slowly.