『 CHAPTER 49 』

OVER

━━━━━❘༻༺❘━━━━━

SONIC'S POV

"B-Blaze!" Silver shouted as he forced himself to run towards Blaze who is  crying because she has a wound and her tummy is bleeding. Her breathing started to slow down so whenever she tried to open her mouth to talk, Silver just attempted to hushed her. Rouge can't heal her anymore because she's exhausted. Guinevere is the one who keeps healing Blaze and we waited for 2 hours until she wake up. Silver gladly hugged her that makes Blaze winced in pain because she can feel her wound that makes Silver apologize to her.

"I-Is it over?" Blaze asked us as all of us smiled.

"Everyone knows except you and Amy." Knuckles said as I looked at the right side and I saw Rouge who keeps shaking her... That makes me nervous and alarmed so I rushed forward to them.

"How is Amy?" I asked Rouge as she smiled weakly at me.

"She only needs some rest." She said as I nodded in response.

"Go with Knuckles and the others. I want to take care of her since she was critically injured, same as Blaze." I said as I looked who is beside Amy and it was our enemy.

"You didn't kill that two knights?" I questioned as I looked at their faces. My heart thumps so fast as I looked at Rouge.

"My extinct told me that you want to be with your siblings since they are the only family that you've got." Rouge winked at me as I smiled at her.

"Thank you... Thank you very much for keeping them safe." I said as a single tear escaped from my eyes when I looked at Sonia and Manic. They still looked the same, only their height were the only one that changed and some of their looks.

"They totally look kinda like you. And they moved exactly like you." She said as she run towards to Knuckles and the two give each other a hug. I saw Maria and Shadow walked away as Silver carried Blaze in bridal style. Jet walked away and it seemed like he wanted to wonder around.

"So-Sonia? Manic?" I whispered as I looked at the two. Manic groan in pain a little that makes my ear twitched. His eyes slowly opened as his eyes met mine.

"H-Hey little bro!" I gladly greet him with a smile as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Huh? W-Who are you? You kinda look like my big bro. Not cool man, it is sooo not cool." Manic said as he punched Sonia from her arm.

"Hey sis, I think I'm hallucinating that our big bro is alive." He said that makes me laugh at him as I pinched his nose.

"Hey! I don't even know you so don't act like we're close." He scooted away as I shook my head.

"We're close since we were little kids. It's me, your big brother." I said as Manic eyed me from head to toe.

"The names Sonic, Sonic The Hedgehog." I said as I feel Manic's arm wrapped around my neck as he hugged me tightly.

"I missed you big bro, same with Sonia. W-we thought that you're dead because Mephiles said that our kingdom is cursed. Same with you that we expect who is one of the victim got killed by the infection." Manic said.

"How can you be here alive?" A feminine voice makes me look at Sonia as I smiled at her.

"You changed... You totally looked like a lady now." I said, eyeing her from head to toe.

"I'm totally a girl and I'm not the Sonia that you used to know who likes to wear old, shabby clothes." She rolled her eyes.

"Right... But let me guess, you like wearing an armor now." I said that makes her looked at me with wide eyes.

"You're actions are kinda the same to our older brother." Sonia said to me as I tapped her shoulder.

"I am your brother." I sighed.

"I know it will take years for me to earn your trust and love. But you guys are the only family that I had... And I want to stay with you guys while there's still enough year for me to get a bonding time with the two of you." I stated as they looked at me with confusion that makes me laugh.

"You see... Isn't it obvious that your big bro liked someone?" I asked as they rolled their eyes.

"Since when we were kids, you used to flirt with Sally." Sonia laughed that makes me frown.

"I was too childish at the age of 6 Sonia... I'm not like you who acted so matured." I pointed the girl at the right side of Sonia.

"That girl... Is the reason why I changed, why I do crazy things, that I can do everything for her." Sonia acted like she was so touched at my words while Manic looked at me with a disgust.

"You're flirting." Manic said.

"No, he's confessing." Sonia hissed.

"He should be confessing to his girl. Not to his younger sister, besides it is too disgusting for him to say cheesy things like that." Manic said that makes me sad.

"You're bad, you didn't even support me. And you're making me nervous, you're not helping lil bro." soon Manic, you'll experience the romantic life too and same with Sonia.

"Don't take his words seriously big brother, I'm the girl and he's a boy so you need to make a practice. For example that I'll be the girl you like and then I'll help you to court her. Don't believe in Manic's words. That could only give you discourage in your confession... You're not going to court a guy right?" She asked that makes me looked at her with a poker face.

"I'll never court a guy in my entire life. I'm straight." I said that makes the two of us laughed.

"You're not angry with us?" Manic asked as I sighed.

"Everything is over now... Let's forgive and forget. Let's start a new relationship and make a fresh start. Let's just say this day wouldn't be our ending. Our story will end if all of us died... I want to make  a happy memories with you guys." I said as I stand up and carried Amy bridal style.

"I guess you really need time for your girl." Manic raised his hand and he acted to shove us away.

I nodded in response as I started to walk away with my siblings, carrying Amy. I feel so happy when she nuzzle her head to my neck.

"Sonic." She murmured as I started to hum a song for her.

"Shhh, just rest and I know you're tired. We're going home." I said as I feel that she sobbed.

"I'm sorry that I hurt our friends." She said as I kissed her head.

"Let's start a new beginning and make memories with our friends. It's totally over Amy. The war is over."