『 CHAPTER 45 』

WAR

━─━────༺༻────━─━

SILVER'S POV

"Amy... It is time for us to make a first move now. Do you know what's inside my head that I can't explain it to you guys?" I put my hands in my head.

"I know you're having a hard time to tell us about the future." She responded.

"They kidnapped Rouge." Knuckles stated as I sighed.

"The war won't end if we keep on waiting. The hogs are well trained and ready to fight. All of us are good enough and strong enough to fight Mephiles. We are just waiting for your decision Amy. Rouge have a great power and Merlina will be a burden if she was awaken. We have to make a first move now. I'm not rushing things but all the suffering needs to be done. And I guess this is a right time now to have a war." I said. Okay, scratch out the word 'I'm not rushing things.'  because I do not look in that kind of way.

"We already have a plans. Our weeks of training is enough for us to act." Amy said calmy as Blaze get the Chaos Emeralds and Sol Emeralds. I really am glad that she did not hesitate to make risky decisions. That is because she have us. 

"Remember this, if Sonic turned into a super form, same with the others, please you guys won't hesitate to kill Mephiles okay? That will be your chance to kill him." Blaze said as we nodded in response.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

SONIC'S POV

Everyone wear their armors. I only wear a brown cape and a simple armor that needs to protect my body.

Today is the war that I need to finish everything.

Today... I'll end this suffering.

"Sonic." I looked back as I see Amy looking at me with a worried face. I only smiled at her but I was taken a back and my body froze when she surprisingly hugged me from my back and I felt her tears.

"Be safe, stay strong." She whispered as she sighed. "Promise me you'll come alive. You will okay! I command you to do it." She said that makes me smile.

"I-I. . ." My heart is thumping so fast. And I don't know how to normalize my body like this.

"I can't promise you that I can come back alive." I said that makes her grip tighter and I feel her soft body against mine. Well it was true, who knows that I could come back dead or alive except for Silver?

"You will come back alive, same with the others. You guys can come here with injuries, but you cannot come back here dead." She said.

"Please don't do anything crazy okay? I can't promise you that I'll be here alive."

"Try me Sonic! If you come back here dead, I will resurrect you." She said that makes me turn to her and hold her shoulders using my both hands.

"Have you gone crazy!? You can't do that! If you sacrificed yourself to me... Then you will be the one who is dead." I said and hugged her.

"Live. Okay?" I said as I kissed her head and turned my back as I walked away.

I was kinda spaced out when a sudden flame caught my attention. I looked at the right side to see Percival carrying her blessed sword that Amy gave to her.