『 CHAPTER 05 』

DEMON PRINCE MEETS THE BLESSED ROSE.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

I am reading the history book. It is true that Prince Shadow is cursed and the Kingdom of Wind too. But... why is it so unfair?

The Kingdom of Wind hates the Sorceress because they thought that they are related to the wicked witches.

All of the history changed because of misunderstanding. Mephiles who is our Lord known as the powerful one declared a rule that love is not allowed. A war between witches and kingdom of Darkness is the worst. The witches even cursed Prince Shadow too.

I have a friend who is a Sorceress... But that's in the past. She and I only met 8 years ago when I was just a kid. We become friends in a short period of time.

Sorceress Rouge feel hate towards the kingdom of Darkness. Who wouldn't? Prince Shadow's soldiers killed every and each of Rouge's kind.

I kinda feel like a lonely person for real you know? I only have few trusted friends. I feel pity to myself because I always brings misfortune and disaster.

In my kingdom, I am not safe. Because each one of my kind is trying to kill and spare me. They envied me with no reason, they thought I'm perfect but I'm not.

Sometimes, misunderstanding is really dangerous.

Starting from our history. The war between the kingdoms have a fight because of misunderstanding and the two powerful kind cursed the two royalties that make them suffer.

Our land is full of... Foolishness.

It is foolish to love someone, because they can break your heart. I don't know what to do. I want to fix this mess but who am I to fix something like that? Hah! I don't have enough courage to face the other kingdoms who has a greater power than me.

I am a Princess who is powerless.

"Ouch!" I winced in pain and massaged my head. A hard thing hit my head and I saw that the thing hit my head is a rock. It is impossible that there is a tree who have leaves made of rocks. That will be my first time to see one, if I see that kind of tree.

I looked up as I see no one. I stand up and I was startled and taken a back when a sharp thing appeared in front of my face.

It was a knight who is covered full of blood. He smells like he's been killing hogs with that old blood stains. I know this knight is a boy since I never seen a knight who is a girl but I wish there is one.

"Who are you?" He asked that made me flinched.

His voice is so deep and cold as ice. Talking to him his like he's you're enemy because of his looks and voice. What the heck... I feel so nervous and uncomfortable now.

"Me?" I asked but he didn't even get my joke. His face is only serious as I laughed nervously.

"I am the Blessed Rose from the Kingdom of Rose." I said seriously as his face darken that made me raised my both hands at him.

"H-H-Hey! Ch-Chill down! I'm not trying to do anything. Try to be nice." I said and my words are a little bit shaky when I touched his sword and shoved it away.

"Tsk." He said and turned his back on me that made me raised my brow to him.

So that's it? After what he'd done to me? He didn't even say a single word to me like 'sorry'

"Hey Rude knight." I said in anger and I thought he is going to stop from walking but I was wrong. He keeps walking like he didn't hear anything. So I have no choice but to follow him.

"What do you want?" He asked.

His voice become colder and icy. I can't see his full face because of his armor and his body and face are almost covered in metal.

"I wanted to know where is the Kingdom of Light." I said that made him stopped from walking as he removed his helmet that made me look at him with shock.

He is handsome! And a cute one! A black hedgehog with red stripes.

"Why do you want to go in that place?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Let's get this thing over with. It's just a simple question so answer it. I need help." I said that made him frown.

He really doesn't know how to smile. He is a handsome hog but I think I will hate this guy. From the start, I already hate his attitude and the way he treats me earlier is not nice. I was asking him and he kept on walking like he didn't hear anything.

"You don't need my help." He sighed and put his armor back.

"Go back home and rule your kingdom. You don't know that you already crossed the boundary. This land where you stepped your foot is my kingdom. I don't do welcomes and mostly I hate Princess like you. Seeing you is a pity and I almost killed you. Strangers aren't allowed in this place."

"Wai-"

"I said I don't know where is-"

"Rude." I said and turned my back on him when a sudden big hands touched my shoulder.

Is this hog made of ice?! His hands are so cold!!

"What did you say?" He asked angrily as I sighed.

"I said you're rude. I won't deny it and I can't lie." I shoved his cold hands and started to run away with full speed until I stopped and decided to take a rest.

I was shocked when he is right in front of me as I looked at his eyes. His red crimson eyes and his stares are really cold and his face expression didn't showed any emotions.

"I, Shadow The Hedgehog. The Demon Prince who rules the Kingdom of Darkness." He said as I laughed sarcastically.

"Ha-Ha-Ha." I sweat drop and scratched my head.

"I'm sorry for my harsh attitudes you're royal highness. Nice to meet you by the way." I responded as I bowed down.

I thought he is just an ordinary guy. But I can't believe it!! I just insulted him in his own kingdom. Goodness this is so embarrassing.

"What kind of a Princess are you? If you're going to insult me then that's not nice. I am rude to others because every hog who is unfamiliar to me, I treat them as my enemy. But you? A Princess?" He asked.

"You don't even look like one." He smirked as I looked at him angrily.

"Damn you." I cursed as he looked at me wide eyes.

"I don't have any respect to a girl like you if you continue to act like that." He said as I closed my eyes when he raised his hands.

And as the seconds passes by...

As he pushed my head a little.

"I don't give a damn." he said coldly.

What? What was that?