『 CHAPTER 09 』

JOINED NOT BY FORCE (1)

━─━────༺༻────━─━

SHADOW'S POV

I am walking alone in the forest when I saw an unfamiliar figure that caught my eye.

And I walked closer as I see a yellow hedgehog wearing a nice dress. Carrying her sharp sword as she walks quietly.

Why did she walked alone in the middle of the forest? it's too dangerous for a woman to be alone.

I am one of the Cursed Prince. But the witches that we killed only cursed me to live forever. I have the blood of immortality, and that is my curse. I'm living in this pathetic land ruling my kingdom to become stronger.

I rather be a knight than to be a Prince. I usually go around the forest. I always travel around and I am working great on my kingdom. I don't have any problems at all. All in my life, the rule that Mephiles make is unforgivable.

I build my own army to kill that guy. I despise and hate him for what he did to me. And I am planning for revenge. He created one rule to ruin me and my love.

I keep on walking quietly as I followed her...

"What?!" I yelled in anger as I looked at Mephiles who is smiling at me widely.

"Give her up Shadow. Or I'll cut the rule that I made." He said as I point my sword at him.

"How dare you to show your face to me. I suffered enough in this shits. The girl you were claiming as yours will become my lady. She and I are arrange in marriage to keep our kingdom stronger." I said seriously.

"And you're planning to break us apart by creating a rule that love is forbidden in the land of Mobious? I can't forgive you if you keep on doing what's in your mind." I said.

"I'll never argue with you if you give Princess Maria. Then let her be my lady."

"I won't lose to you. If I have to fight then I'll do it to have her."

I am forced to be away with my girl. Because of that stupid rule that Mephiles made.

"Sir Lamorak." I called my sidekick's name as he give me my sword.

"Here is your sword Prince of Demon." He said.

"You don't need to be formal. Call me Lancelot, I hate the way you call me by my name. I'm a knight too, Jet The Hawk." I said and pronounce his name.

"I'll never call you in your name. Just stop calling me Jet." He responded in annoyance as he cleared his throat and speak.

"I heard that the Prince of Future and the Blessed Rose along with Princess the II defeated the Iblis." He said.

"Unbelievable, and that is impossible that they defeat the Iblis." I said.

"Tss. Why are you so sure? I can't lie and you know that." He said.

"Well not everyone is so loyal and honest. Admit it if you trust someone whole heartedly, he or she can betrey you in just one snap of their hands. We better look and act tough so no one will notice our weaknesses."

"Looking at you is too serious. For me everyone will think that you don't have weaknesses. You're a Demon Prince." He said as I sighed.

If he only knew what I have in the past 50 years ago.