『 CHAPTER 16 』

ARRIVED TO THE KINGDOM OF KNOWLEDGE.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

All of us are in the carriage and all the boys are in front of us. Jet and Silver are talking while Knuckles keep adjusting his clothes and Shadow keep his eyes watching on the road.

I can't call them in their knight names, this time I'll call them in their real names. Even the others who is not in tbe royal bloodline need to pretend as a magic user.

Blaze is sleeping and her head is resting in mine. Rouge keep staring at Knuckles with a glare and Cream and Cheese who is beside me are exchanging conversations.

"I wonder what will happen if we are asked out in a dance inside the palace. There's always a ball once a visitor arrived in their place." Rouge said as she smiled at me. "This is my first time." She said that made me nod.

"Don't worry... It will be fun!" I chirp.

"Food will be fine but the dancin' thing? I think I'll sucked at it. I don't want to kill myself in embarrassment." Knuckles said as I shrugged my head.

"Don't be like that! I'm sure the day will go just fine."

"If I wanted to burn the dress I'll do it... I always wear a gown and they are all the same... So itchy." Blaze complained.

Cream and Blaze are the only ones who haven't changed their outfits. Cream is wearing her usual clothes. And Blaze is wearing a clothes that makes her comfy.

She's wearing a white leggings and a shoes with fluffy fur wrapped around her shoes. Same with her handcuffs, they are so fluffy and she tied her hair using the red ribbon in a pony tail. She looks cool and I don't know how to describe her outfit. It's classic and simple.

More like a dream Prince in a fairy tale!

"Ro-Rose." Shadow said and his voice is deep but isn't that cold anymore. My ears twitched but my heart started to accelerate and I don't know the reason why.

Rose... That's a good name that I thought it would sound bad if the other hogs pronounced it.

"What?" I asked looking at him with a shock. Why would he call me Rose? He can call me Amy or.. P-pinkie!

"I said your name right." He said as I nodded in response. I was not used to it.

"Why would you call me by my name Rose? You can just call me Amy." I said, I thanked the others for not minding me and Shadow having a conversation in here. They are playing a game.

"I don't want to call you Amy... Rose suited your name well. Red isn't too far from pink right? Besides everybody called you as 'The Blessed Rose' and 'Amy Rose'. There's always Rose in the end right? Except if I call you the next 'Lady of the Lake.' it was too long." He said as I blushed madly at his words. This is the first time I heard him speak. Not less of a word from one to five

"What is it now?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"Can you understand what's the chaos language? Can you talk to Cheese?" He asked.

"A little bit." I scratched my head.

"Oh." He said as he turned his gaze back to the window and he is back to being silent. I secretly looked at Prince Shadow and he is really good lookin wearing his prince outfit. I always see him wearing an armor covered in his whole body even his face.

"What are you looking?" He asked still staring at the window.

How can he see me staring at him when his eyes are glued outside? Can he feel me staring at him?

"I can feel you staring at me." He said coldly.

"There's a dirt on your face." I lied as he give me a glare and I only give him a peace sign.

"Whatever Rose." He said as my hands inside my long white gloves started to sweat.

What the heck? What is this feeling? For all I know I'm not sick. What is happening to me and why am I acting like this?

"My Lady." Sir Gawai- I mean Knuckles said, as I looked at everyone and their foot already touched the ground of the kingdom of knowledge.

I'm the only one who is sitting inside the chariot.

"Oh I-I'm sorry." I said and hurriedly and when I stepped down my sandal accidentally slipped so I yelped and I thought I was going to fell.

When a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I put my hands to the hog's shoulder and I looked at him, I met his cold stares and his red ruby eyes doesn't spark and his poker face makes his aura cold. Staring at Shadow is cold.

"You're too clumsy. A Princess doesn't need to rush things you know. There's always time." He said and put me down and Rouge and Blaze looking at me with a blank face

"Wh-What?" I asked them nervously as they both said in chorus - "nice move."

"What do you mean?" I asked them as they both shrugged their heads.

"Nothing... We already stepped our foot in the kingdom of knowledge Princess Rose." Blaze said as I blushed madly at her last words... And it's my name.

"The boys are heading to the door... We better catch up with them. You know the castle is pretty big and we might get lost." Rouge said as Blaze sneezed and she used her hands to cover her mouth. That creates fire in her fluffy handcuff as Rouge snapped her hands and it faded like a bubble. Well what do you except? Sorceress are pretty good at magic.

"Let's follow the others." I said as I give Blaze a purple gown and it was made in cotton fabric. No itchy gowns for her because her fur and skin is too sensitive. I saw a lot of marks when she scratched her arm a little.

"Nice... A cotton for a kitty." Rouge said and laughed as she used her wings to fly and catched up with others.

"It's weird seeing a bat wearing a gown flying to catched up with the others. Guess she's too excited for the ball." Blaze said as she and I walked inside the castle of the Kingdom of knowledge to see The Smart King.