『 CHAPTER 35 』

REASONS

━─━────༺༻────━─━

METAL SONIC'S POV

"Princess?" I keep knocking on her door until I back away when I saw a pink long haired hedgehog. She seemed so stressed and tired, pretty messy at her usual state.

"Shard!" She hugged me as I weirdly pushed her a little.

Who is this unknown pink hedgehog? She looks like Amelia but Amelia cut her hair, so she have a short hair and it is impossible that her short hair can grow in just a week. It takes years before it go backs to her long hair.

"It is me Android." She said as I pushed her and started to walk away. She's making me a fool.

"Android!!" She yell as I looked at her with a shock. The way she yelled my name makes me believe that she's Amelia. Why it is so hard for a robot don't have a feelings?

I mostly read about books that having feelings are wonderful. I didn't feel anything and live my life like the others who used to experienced suffering and happiness, unlike the others who doesn't have permanent life and they usually dir like the other normal hogs, well I am not. Because I always break but I am easily to be fixed when there's something wrong in my body.

"So you're Amelia?" I scanned her and her DNA are matched the same.

"I need you to help me!" She harshly grabbed my arm and throw me different kinds of swords.

I missed being a knight. But because I am different to others, I feel so out of place so I decided to live in here and become one of Princess Amelia's slave who is actually her friend.

Everyone is so judgmental that a Princess and a slave cannot be friends. Because of me, sometimes that her image as a next queen become worse and cause she received a lot of harsh words that hurts her feelings.

But Princess Amelia is tough, smart and kind. So as her friend, I don't have rights to decline what she want me to do. I'll do everything to repay her kindness.

"Metal Sonic-"

"What is it now Princess?" I asked her as she looked at me like she's begging.

"C-Can you please be one of my knights? I know it is too much to ask to bring you back to your old reputation, but all the boys who is our knight mates betrayed us. They stole the Sorceress's spell book, Percival's sword and all the armors that Tails made. Please." She asked that makes me scratched my head.

"I can't go back to my past and be one of your knights. But I can do that request of yours without anyone's help. If you would like for me to give a hard task, then let me know and I'll do it by myself. I don't want to be forced to join the other knights, especially all the new recruits that Sir Percival trained." I said as she sighed.

"I wont let you go alone this time. If you want then I'll join you. Today, come with me to the west and find the great sword Caliburn." She said as I nodded in response.

"I am not forced to do this mission Princess. I will be forever your friend who always repay your kindness. Thank you." I said as I throw her the armor.

"I don't need to wear that. I am made of metal." I said as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Are you sure you'll be staying at here?" I asked her as she nodded in response. I was carrying Princess Amelia in bridal style, she said to put her at the highest tree where she can see the rock of Excalibur. When we reached the top, I gently put her down as she thanked me.