『 CHAPTER 38 』

FRIENDS

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

"Now what are you doing guys?" I asked them. It's already night and the boys must be sleeping at their rooms. Why do they always like to stay in Sir Lamorak's room?

I sniffed as I sneezed a little.

Jet's room smelled like perfume, too much flowery like some kind of flower shop? The theme is cool, actually in green, yellow and red.

"We are playing." Knuckles said as I scanned their floor and I see a board game in there.

"Well what kind of game is that?" All of us flinched as we looked everywhere.But no one is here except me and the boys.

"Get out in this room Rouge." Shadow said as I looked at him who lay down in Jet's bed and his face is covered by Jet's pillow.

I looked up and I saw a white bad as she landed safely on the ground.

"I'm pretty sneaky." She laughed and looked at the boardgame with a smirk.

"These kids are totally funny. How can you play Snake and ladder in that age of yours? I thought I am surrounded by men who is matured and know how to act in their ages. Especially that some of you guys are a royalties." She laughed when Silver and Sonic looked at him with a frown.

"At least were not boring like him!" Sonic pointed at Shadow who was surrounded by soft pillows in Jet's bed.

"Shut up faker, you always blame me when someone criticized you. You always compared me and you always have many useless reasons that makes us fight. Why don't you turn your attention to others and mind your own business?" Shadow said in irritation as he growl at him.

"I'm not a kid!" Sonic yelled.

"I forgot, you're the Prince of Rats." Shadow said harshly that makes everyone go in silence. Even I can't imagine that Shadow can say those harsh words to Sonic. If I was the one who called a Rat, I would be angry for sure and ready to kill someone. I'm a hedgehog and not a rat.

"Why you!! You're a Devil!!" Sonic growled that makes Silver laugh.

"He is Sonic, that's why everyone called him a Demon Prince." Silver shrugged his head as he throw the dice to Sonic and he catched it using his hands.

I thought all of us are going to play but when we looked at Sonic, he is still standing.

"What are you doing now? Get down at here and join us. You're not planning to eat the dice right?" Knuckles asked as Rouge joined me and sits on the floor. On her right side is Knuckles and on her left side is me.

All of us are looking at Sonic with confusion. He seemed like an idiot who is smiling widely at Shadow who is sleeping.

Until he played the dice and throw it to Shadow. And worse, the dice hit Shadow's head that make him pissed.

"Now that's better!" Sonic laughed.

"Sonic!" All of us said in unison as Shadow get up from the bed as he walk towards to Sonic, ready to punch when someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it." Sonic said as he walk fast to avoid Shadow's attack.

"Pretty smart kid huh?" Rouge asked me as I looked at her.

"He is smart. So, so, soooo smart." I said in sarcastic tone as she laughed.

"Even if someone destroy my beauty sleep, I would feel the same like Shadow. Come on! Everyone needs a break... All of us always trained the knights and ourselves and after that, we are exhausted that we can't even walk a little. This is our only day to have a bonding as friends. I guess playing a board game isn't that bad. As long as I am with my friends I am happy." Rouge exclaim as I smiled.

"You know that flirting is not my thing." Silver pointed at the door as I saw Sonic talking to someone.

"I didn't know that Princess The II and Sonic are close." Lamorak said as we heard and feel Shadow's hard footsteps walking towards to Sonic.

"Bastard, that girl is my wife." Shadow said and he opened the door wide open and with shock, it was Blaze looking at him weirdly.

"What the heck?!" Silver stand up as he grabbed Blaze's hand. We all look at Silver who is wearing a serious face. These boys are better than us when we have PMS. They easily changed their attitudes.

Weird, I seen Silver talked to Blaze and the two are pretty close. Even Knuckles and Rouge are the same thing.

I feel like...

Something is missing.

"Oh... I thought it was Princess Guinevere. It's sir Percival." Jet chuckle nervously as Shadow looked at him with an icy glare.

"Wow, this game sounds fun. Is this snake and ladders?" Blaze asked.

"Where's the dice?" She asked as Sonic hurriedly go to Jet's bed, checking if there's a dice.

"Here it is!" Sonic yelled as he smirked and throw the dice hard to Shadow's head, Shadow quickly moved but his face was hit by the dice.

"That's it!! I'm done with you faker!" Shadow said but a sudden knock on the door disturb us again.

"Oh! I'll get it again! I hope this time it will Guinevere!" Sonic said as he get a rose and hurriedly go to the door. This make Shadow alarmed and he get something beside him and when the door just opened Sonic and Shadow greet someone who is in front of them.

"Seriously what's up with these guys?" I pointed at Sonic and Shadow.

"I don't have any ideas about the two. How can we get things started when the dice is missing? Are we going to watch to those two?" Rouge asked us.

"I am enjoying the scene." Blaze said as she clasped her hand together that makes her hand go on a big fire. Silver coughed a little when he smelled the smoke that comes out of Blaze's fire.

"What?" Shadow and Sonic looked at the door as all of us laughed when we see Android who is looking at them with a glare.

"How disgusting you guys are. I can't believe that you can actually say those words to me? I'm a guy and a robot. Go get something to make you guys happy, flirting to a metallic hog like me?" Metal Sonic asked as his hands produce a red beam light that makes Sonic's rose melt and Shadow's bracelet melt too.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" All of us laughed hard as Metal Sonic entered Jet's room.

Maria arrived, holding a lot of books and she's wearing a glasses that makes her cute.

I stand up as I pulled her inside Jet's room and I get the dice to Sonic's left hand. All of us are happy to play different kind of bored games.

Shadow and Sonic was so frozen that makes Rouge stand up and playfully punched their heads.

"Still affected at Metal Sonic's words?" She laughed that makes the two Prince looked at her with disgust.

I really enjoy being with my friends.