『 CHAPTER 34 』

SHARD / METAL SONIC - JOINED THE GROUP. (SIR DEGORE)

━─━────༺༻────━─━

SONIC'S POV

Lamorak, Gawain are injured and already coughing blood when that metal faker is shooting unknown bullets at us! His weapon are too strange and different from the others. We have no enough energy to defeat this guy because unlike us, he is an unknown robot who wants a fight to us. Lancelot is pretty pissed, same with Galahad but he can't fight anymore because he overused his power too much. He is yelling in pain because of his headache.

I was thinking how to defeat this guy.

"Hey faker! Don't just stand there and looked at him!!"

"I am enjoying the view! That metal hedgehog looks exactly like me." I teased Shadow for not helping him.

But I am serious, I didn't help them to fight. I spent minutes for thinking and acting so calm even for real I am in panic.

Lancelot and that blue hog are pretty fast and I feel like in speed, that metal hog is more faster than Shadow. He is quick and his foot are causing a black smoke— I guess those shoes of his are airshoes.

What a total cheater. Air shoes is a dependable weapon when it comes to speed too.

He was fighting non-stop, Gawain is not too much of a speed type. But he can lift heavy things up to keep on fighting to help Lancelot.

They are injured already.

"Hey you metal hedgehog!" I yelled as he stopped and looked at me.

"Who the hell are you really?" I asked as I backed away when he started to run at full speed towards me.

"Target acquired." He said that makes me scratched my head. He is so weird,

"Woah! Take it easy man!" I yelled but he just keep on punching me and throwing surprised attacks.

"You're a traitor, so you're my target." He said as I punch him because of my anger.

All of us have real reasons why we need to run away and took all of their armors.

Lancelot, this is his idea after all.

Guinevere is planning to give herself to Mephiles to resolve all our problems. It is true that Maria is the real reason why the two twins are having a conflict over to one girl. Because of their fights, all the innocent hogs are involved too.

I mean, it is foolish that no one can fall in love. Everyone falls in love. I mean not all of them, love can be feel for me. I even liked someone who doesn't like me but she like other someone. And that hurts for me seeing her that she likes the other hog, I feel so jealous and always wished that I could be him.

The reason why we decided to joined Lancelot because we don't want all of our girl - friends to fight and die. Even if they are a knight and we harshly manipulate and judged them because they are woman, we still care for them.

Girls, why are they always angry without finding a reason? I don't understand them, they always prove that they are right. All of us boys are doing this for them.

I have to admit, sometimes I can be a total jerk too. Not all of the times I could always have a proper image to them.

"What do you mean traitors? Do you have any idea why are we doing this?!" I asked him angrily.

"Seriously what is your problem?! How do you know that we are traitors? You don't have any proof to judge us that we can do that." I said that makes him stop.

"Scanned complete." He said as he removed his helmet as I looked at him wide eyes.

"Metal Sonic?" I asked him as he shrugged his head.

"Call me by my knight name, I am Sir Degore." He said as I point my sword to him.

"From what Kingdom are you?" I looked at the other side as I see Lancelot is shaking from anger. His sharp sword are already near to Metal Sonic's head.

"From the Kingdom of Rose." He said plainly as we dropped our swords. I only scratched my head. I thought he's just a slave nor a random hog.

"So you're here to fight us? You're not that bad and you're pretty good at fighting. May I ask who delivered you here?" I asked as he raised his hands.

"Tails."  He said as I looked at him wide eyes.

"No way!! Tails would never do that kind of thing. He's a quiet type and always prefer to be surrounded by books than wasting his time to deliver his knight. And Tails wasn't from the kingdom of Rose. He is the Prince of Knowledge." I frown.

"Don't try to trick and play with us." Lancelot said as Metal Sonic shrugged his head.

"Why don't you believe in me then? I can explain my point of view with you hogs. You, Prince Arthur from the kingdom of wind have a pretty good point. There's no way that a knight would fight without any reasons. I was sent here to kill you guys because you did somthing horrible to the kingdom of Rose. The Prince of Knowledge and the Blessed Rose have an agreement to work as a team, since Princess Amelia fullfil her mission completely. By breaking the Cursed Prince curse. We all believe that you have a great power and we have a chance to defeat Mephiles... No one knows what is you're true role as a Prince. But I guess you're a real big help to our team. Pulling that Caliburn out of it's stone are truly unbelievable and it makes me shocked. The arrow that you received belongs to Princess Amelia." He said as I feel something sharp at my back.

I thought it was a sword, but it was a sharp arrow and a pink hedgehog wearing a black armor with a bow on her right hand and an arrow on her left hand are raised and it was pointing at my head.

"Explain now." I thought she's a girl. But her voice and her sound are too unfamiliar so I guess this pink hog is a boy.

"Nah, I won't and we will not tell you guys the whole reason why we ended up betraying the others. Metal So- I mean Sir Degore promised that he will tell all his point of view." I said.

"We can't let you escape and trust you guys this time. How can we know that you're telling a truth?" He asked as I sighed.

"If I lied, you'll take the Excalibur to my hands. If you guys lie, I'll take Sir Degore to us." I said as I smirked when I saw him that he's shaking.

"D-Deal then." He said.

"You fool!! You're willing to give me up to those strangers? You're the one who got me and now... because of your stupid unresolved problems, a sword like me and a robot hog like him will be a prize if one of you lied." He said.

"Oh just shut up." I responded to my talking sword as I poke Metal Sonic.

"Go and explain now Sir Degore." I said.