『 CHAPTER 27 』

PRINCE SONIC
THE HEDGEHOG

━─━────༺༻────━─━

SONIC'S POV

I was so shock and my body feels like it's been inside an ice. Shaking in my own confused emotions as I felt her lips into mine.

She kissed me.

Wh—What the hell?

Why do my heart beats abnormally and her warmth feels so safe that I want her to be by my side.

These feelings that I have for her.

I'm sure I'm just hallucinating and predicting that I like her.

But the kiss is not a joke.

She kissed me because she want me to be back in my real form. Does this kind of spell exists!? How many hogs has she ever kiss someone like this?

This is my chance!

It's not my fault if she kissed me! This is my damn first kiss! She's a criminal! A stealer! Thief!

After that... She's going to break our kiss but I don't know what I do.

I just wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. After a second, I was the one who broke the kiss.

I don't know the feeling what I had but I am so happy that I'm back being to my normal self.

I looked at my hands and they are not the same like before, big hands with sharp claws and my fur isn't that big and fluffy anymore. My body built is exactly the same.

When I looked at Amy, I gave her my sweetest smile.

"Thank you Amy!" I hugged her but I thought she's going to hug me back, but instead she did the opposite. She pushed me away like she doesn't know me.

"So that's you're real identity Arthur... Y-You're truly handsome." She said as I smiled.

See that? Now FALL. Fall harder in my looks.

She hurriedly turned her back on me and walked away. I tried to catch up with her but she's going too fast so I run a bit and grabbed her hand.

"Hey! What's wrong?" I asked her as she looked at me blankly.

The look that she gave me is expressionless and she's looking at me like she doesn't know the hog who is in front of her.

"Um... Arthur, the promise." She said as I sighed.

"You want to know the truth?" I asked her as she nodded in response.

"I was the cursed Prince from the Kingdom of Wind. My name is Arthur but everyone knows me as Sonic by my nickname." I scratched my head and bowed down. I don't know why I feel so embarrassed that I was named because of the ability that I have.

"This kingdom is living peacefully in this land. I was cursed by the wizard named Merlin who is one of Mephiles slave. She uses her power to kill all the citizen who lives in this place, even my parents and she took my brother and my sister away from me. Merlin cursed this land as one of the poisonous land. Merlin is also the one who killed all the Sorceress living from the kingdom of Magic." I said that makes a single tear escaped from my face.

"Tails and I are long time bestfriends. When my sister and brother takes them away from me, Tails is one of my kindhearted childhood friend to help me break the curse. I fall in love to a girl too but sadly... She's already arranged in marriage to someone. She tried all her best to save me as her friend but nothing and it is useless for them to help me. Sally and Tails are the only family that I got. When you come and stepped your foot here in my kingdom, I judged you too much that you're like the other hogs who is one of the trespassers accidentally come in this place and tried to kill me. Because of my horrific physical appearance." I looked at her and smiled.

"The war between the Kingdom of Darkness and witches are true. The witches are Mephiles' slave as he declared to destroy the kingdom of Darkness. He have an older brother which is his rival. My family says that his twin have an argument because of one girl, since Mephiles was the one who loose. He declared one rule not to fall in love and because of that rule. . . The nine kingdoms become chaotic. Wars between witches and the Demon Prince caused all the others to suffer." I said as I looked at Amy's face looking at me with terror.

Her body is trembling and her two hands covering her mouth and she's sobbing silently.

"Amy... No one can stop me. I have to avenge all of my beloved ones. I'll kill Mephiles by my hand. I'll show him no mercy and make him pay for what he did." I said and I was so shocked when she slapped me.

"How dare you judge him!" She said as I looked at her seriously.

"Why do you know too much about them?!" She asked as I laughed.

"I am immortal too. Remember that I was cursed too." I said.

"That Lancelot guy is living more than a hundred years. For real he is one of the real reason why we are suffering. The Demon Prince choose his wife than his land. He is weak!" I said as I receive a hard slap.

"You never fall in love to someone. So who are to judge Love?! I helped you so you can help us kill Mephiles and spread love! Not hate and avenging. So?! What is your reason now?!" She asked me as I grabbed her hand and pulled her forcefully.

What the? So she saved me so she can fall in love with Lancelot?!

"My plan? Is to kill Shadow the hedgehog and Mephiles the Dark." I said. Gritting my teeth because of anger, this girl is all about Lancelot! Lancelot! Lancelot!

Is she obsessive?!

"No! Don't kill Shadow. P-Please." She begged me? Is she crazy?! For that guy!?

"You only liked him Amy. Why are you begging for me to stop?" I asked her coldly as my heart started to ache.

I can't see her kneel in front of me and keep begging for me to stop.

"Ames. Stop that." I said as I pulled her up but she didn't do what I said.

"Stand up." I said as I pulled her up and this time it is harder now.

"Damn it!! I said stop begging!" I said as I used my two hands and pull her up. I put my hands to her shoulder as I started to shake her slightly.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I give up everything that I have Sonic! My first kiss! I bravely face you and accept who you are just to join me and the others to kill only Mephiles. I wished I can go back to time. I regret everything Sonic." She said that makes me looked at her angrily.

"So you hate me?" I asked her as she nodded in response.

"Prince Sonic The Hedgehog." She pushed me away as she smiled bitterly at me.

"I cursed by your name. Don't you dare to show your face to the Princess lady of the lake." She said as she run away hurriedly, leaving me alone with shock here in the lake.

That curse won't work on me.