『 CHAPTER 02 』

THE HISTORY?

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

I sighed and closed the book that I am reading. All these fictional love story is useless. I envied the other country that love isn't forbidden in their land. Today I am reading about Romeo and Juliet's love story.

What do I know about love when I am only reading a book? I didn't feel sparks at all. It is kinda hard to explain and deny things when you're in love. Maybe love is different from me.

"Princess..." I looked at Cream who is my best friend. Her mother lived at the
Kingdom of Knowledge where Prince Tails is the leader of the kingdom.

"Yes Cream?" I asked as she looked at my book and sighed.

"As usual, reading a fictional romance book again? If Lord Mephiles knew this, I'm sure he will burn the whole library if you're reading a love story romance book." She said as she picked it.

"How can you understand love if you haven't experience being loved by a Prince or a boy? Explain it." She smirked.

"You know I don't know too much about love. That is kinda hard to explain. Reality are too far from fantasy, besides I will tell you the truth that you're right. It is hard to understand things that you didn't feel." I sighed as I stand up from my chair and exercised my hand.

"My eyes hurt a little. Reading a book within a day is pretty tiring." I sighed and looked at the sky and it is already dark.

"Here." she said as she give me a big book. The book is too old and full of dust. Maybe this book is a year older than me or centuries older than me.

"What's this Cream?" I asked.

"It's a book about history Princess. You don't have to asked questions when you're already done reading at the history book. You should asked the Prince of Knowledge and the Prince of Future. I know they can help you to answer your unanswered questions." Cream tapped my shoulder as she leave the library on her way to the room.

"So... You're not going to do your star gazing? Can I have the telescope?" I looked back when Android asked for my telescope.

"Don't you even dare Metal Sonic." I said. I can't pinch his cheeks. His body is made of metal.

"I know I am lucky that I don't feel anything. You can't say I'm numb. I never lived in my life having a system of a living ones." He sighed. "I am made of metal." He said and get my telescope.

"I'll join you tonight. Go on. Read the history book and I will do my stargazing here on my own." He said as he opened the big window and get out.

I started to read in the first chapter of the history book.

THE HISTORY

In the Land of Mobius. There are 3 Kingdoms in this world. The Kingdom of Darkness, Kingdom of Light and Kingdom of Wind.

They are living in a peaceful world and in the Land of Mobious... Everything is possible but there are rules that causes the Sorceress and the Witches to be angry at them.

The Kingdom of Darkness killed one of the Witches and the Kingdom of Wind make the Sorceress suffer. Everyone feared the one who have a great power.

The Witches cursed the Kingdom of Darkness because of what they did. And in the Kingdom of Wind, they cursed the whole Kingdom.

The Kingdom of Darkness revived all the suffering ones until the Prince of Darkness arrived in their lives.

"Oh my gosh! Here it is! Here it is!" I squeaked as I turned the page on the next chapter.

"Where is the other page?!" I cried when I flipped the page 3 and page 6 is the next page. The page 4 and 5 is missing.

"No! No! No! How am I supposed to know a lot about Prince Shadow's history?!" I cried when I closed the book as a single tear in my eye escaped.

The history book is useless. How am I going to read it if the pages are eaten by the book worm? Some of the pages are gone!

It was really good and I feel bad about this book. I am so interested reading and knowing a lot about the history.

"Bull-"

"You have a dirty mouth Princess. And that's not a good role for a Princess." Metal Sonic said as I covered my mouth.

"I hate it!!" I yelled and opened the book again.

I just wish I am like Prince Silver who knows a lot about our future and past. Heh... He have an ability to see the future and past.

And I wish that I just lived my life being a Sorceress. Having power is really rare and making potions and spells sounds great too.

So about Prince Shadow's history? Is his immortality is caused my the witches spells too? Now that's what I want to know.

I continue to read and cried out in frustration when there are other missing pages on the book. It is hard to understand but little by little I get it.

The Prince is cursed... The King and Queen of Darkness is worried about their son.  Little by little it is unexpected that the Prince of Darkness revived a gift from the Witches curse. He have a power and ability to teleport.

But because of his ability... It is the reason why his attitudes and feelings changed. The powers have side effects in his body. He is known as a numb Prince, all the bad attitudes that he have always hate him.

"Yeah I know that. Prince Shadow is the worst." I laughed a little as I flipped the page and I realize that on page 25 it is the story about the Kingdom of Wind.

No one believes in this book. It is just a myth.

I flipped the other pages that seemed more familiar. I know everything about the 7 kingdoms history. Except from that Prince who called Shadow the hedgehog and the kingdom of wind.

"It's 1 AM already." Metal Sonic said as I frowned.

"You spent too much time reading the history book princess."

"Get a life Android." I said.

"Ouch!" I said when I feel his metallic nails poke my forehead.

"Too much lack of sleep will make your health worse."