『 CHAPTER 39 』

A SPECIAL VISIT TO MY CHILDHOOD FRIENDS.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

"Hi Tails! Oh, and it is nice to meet you Sally and Khan." I greet them with full smile.

"Thank you for welcoming me and my Salima." Khan smiled at me as I looked at him with confusion.

"Actually, Sally's real name is Salima Acorn, Sally is just her nickname." Tails said.

"Oh just call me whatever you want, you guys are my friends after all. Don't need to be formal." She laughed and put her arm around my shoulder.

"Your kingdom looks nice!" She squeked as I nodded in response.

"I'll tour you guys. And there is someone that you need to meet." I said as Sally and Khan's eyes lit up in excitement and their face brighten.

"Sure!" Tails, Khan and I both giggle at her nice approach.

She's not wearing a blue vest and boots now. She's wearing a nice formal clothes that fits her body perfectly. Sally is nice to me and same with the others.

"I wonder what makes you exited like there is something special that needs to be shown." Khan said as Sally hugged her husband.

"I am more exited than you guys." Sally said as she looked at me.

"Actually, I noticed something is different to you Amy. Your hair seemed pretty long now. It's only been a month since the two of us met and I saw you that you have a short quills. I am impressed that it goes long faster."

"Actually, someone makes my hair as an experiment. Accidentally that Sir Palamedes' pink potion slime landed exactly at my head. As the effect, my hair grew longer within a minutes." I said as she laughed.

"Can I asked her to make one?" Sally asked me as I nodded.

"You sure can get one?" I asked her as she nodded in response.

"It's been 3 years and I always keep my hair so short." She pointed at her short hair as I laugh.

"It looks so nice." If you were a boy I'll probably fall for your charms. You effortlessly nailed each attires that you have.

"Actually there's no need for you guys to make us suffer. There are two boys behind your back, clueless at your topic and we don't even know what you're talking about. It's all about you're hair?" Tails asked as Sally run to Tails and pinched his nose.

"Ow!" Tails said.

"Oh Amy! You should see Tails in his long fur. It actually looked so nice and he is handsome in his Prince outfit with his long hair tied into a low pony tail." I cannot imagine him in that form. But someday I want to see him like that!

"Sally!!" Tails yelled as he covered his face in embarrassment.

"Don't believe me, I'm just kidding." Sally rolled her eyes as I laughed.

Until all of us reached the kitchen and I was surprised that Silver and Blaze are taking with a tea on their hands.

"O-Oh! Good morning Blessed Rose, The Smart King, King Khan and Queen Salima." Silver said as Tails rolled his eyes.

"I'm a Prince, I'm not married yet. So I am still a Prince, besides... My parents died at my young age so I was forced to take the seat as their King and rule my kingdom at the age of 14. Just call me Tails, it is enough." Ahhh, so he mean that the KING is just a title?