『 CHAPTER 50 』

PROPOSAL FOR VICTORY

━━━━━❘༻༺❘━━━━━

SHADOW'S POV

"Hey faker." I called his attention as he looked at me with irritation.

"What?!"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me or I'll kill you."

"You can't kill me Shadow, you and the others owe me. So what's up?" He asked as I deeply sighed.

"I want Rose and I to have a moment. I need to talk to her." His cheerful face become serious as he give me a glare. Am I supposed to be afraid of him? Even I got already sick seeing his face.

"Why do you want to borrow her?"

"As I said before, I need to talk to her. One more question and I'll-"

"I'm surprised that Maria didn't get jealous that you use to hang out with girls."

"It's just Rose, and I'm loyal to my wife... Stealing someone's girl is none of my business." I said as I walked away.

"She's talking with Blaze." He informed as I walked away and started to find Blaze's room. When I reached Blaze's room, I gently knocked on the door and it revealed Blaze, her head, arms and her waist was wrapped by a white bandages.

"Oh, Shadow." Her voice suddenly changed and it become groggy.

"Don't speak, your throat hurts and it is obvious from your voice. I came here to ask you if Rose was here."

"She left 5 minutes already." Blaze touched her throat as I sighed.

"These guys love to play chase." I hissed as I do the sign language. Blaze knows how to sign language because Guinevere and her usually do it often which makes me curious, why would they need sign language if the two have a voice and they can chat freely. I didn't notice it at first that she and Maria are close. It is insane that the two of them used to talk far away. They said it was only their playtime.

"Thanks, rest well." I said as she nodded in response and slammed the door hard that make me flinch.

I hurriedly go to the library and I see Rose is reading a book. "Romance books? Seriously can't you stop and turn your attention to other books?" I never cared about anyone's genre but seeing Rose getting swayed by romantic books makes her look delusional. Life is not a fairytale didn't she know that?

"I expect that married couples supposed to be sweet and not bitter. Maria is a sweet girl and her husband is totally opposite. What food did you take to make you a bitter man? Did you usually eat bitter foods?" She closed her book as I shook my head in response. Her expression is kinda implementing something - 'I guess Shadow is eating shit.'

"It would be nice for me to ask you for a walk." I said as she stands up and rolled her eyes at me.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"You're speaking already." She laughed that made me look at her with a glare.

"I want to give my wife a proposal." I said as she and I started to leave the library and we go to the garden and stay at the cherry blossom trees.

"Proposal? But you guys are married."

"At our first marriage, it was kinda force because the two of us are not so sure about our feelings. I want a proper proposal that I will kneel in front of her and ask her to marry me " I said as I looked weirdly to Amy when she's smiling without no reason.