『 CHAPTER 04 』

INTERESTED

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

I read the whole history book. And I have this feeling that I need to go around somewhere... But how far I'll go when I go outside the mobious? Who will lead my kingdom?

I sighed and looked at the clock and it was 3 in the morning. The stars are still up as I looked at them dreamily.

I am planning to go and run away from my kingdom. So I can explore the whole land before I become a Queen.

I am wearing a red dress and boots. I tried to cut my long hair and it become so short but I matched along with the red headband which I find my self that I look cuter in this outfit.

Like I'm just an ordinary hog who doesn't have a total royal blood.

"This is totally not a good idea for me to leave." I sighed.

You think a Princess can't jump in the 3rd floor? Well I'm just sayin' that I can jump that high even I am powerless.

I have an ability to summon my piko piko hammer which is my specialty. Except for cooking and doing the royal stuffs. It so boring but I already mastered it.

I attempted to run as I reached miles away from the Kingdom. Feeling the cold breeze hitting my body like everything feels so free.

I know you guys are asking that there must be a reason behind this leaving. It is not good for a Princess to leave her kingdom without any reasons. And if I have one for sure it is unacceptable because my reason isn't enough to convince them.

I left... Because I want to discover what's in the past... The history book that I read is not enough. I need to know more why love is forbidden in our land.

I am a curious hog. My unanswered questions keeps bugging me and to stop all this confusion, I want to investigate.

I am interested to discover new things and old stuffs that I didn't know. I am smart but not smart enough like the Prince of Knowledge. Prince Tails surely is remarkable who have a gift and he is extremely genius for me.

No one can fool him, but I wonder if he knows anything about love?

Who knows?

Love doesn't exist in our land.

I sighed and started to feel so exhausted. Who wouldn't be tired if you walked miles away from your kingdom? No horse ride to run away, just walk?

I decided to continue the walk but after a few hours. I think I can't make it, I'm really tired and I don't know what will happen if I keep forcing my self to continue the walk.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

MARIA'S POV

"You're royal highness." (Chao! Chao!) Someone is poking me as I opened my eyes and I see my chao looking at me.

No one can understand their language. A few of the hogs can understand what the chao is saying but let's just say talking to a chao is a gift.

"Good Morning." I said as I stand up and yawned. My chao just give me a frown as I laughed and covered my self with my blanket.

"The Princess of the Rose kingdom is missing." (Chao! Chao!)

"You mean the Blessed Rose?" I asked full of worry as she nodded in response.

"Yes my lady." (Chao! Chao!)

"Did everyone see where she goes?" I asked in a calm way as the chao shrugged her head in response.

"No one knows where she is. Her friend Metal Sonic and Cream is looking for her but she's no where to be found." (Chao! Chao! Chao!)

"I'll follow where she is." I said as I decided to go to the bathroom and take my daily routine in the morning.

I get dressed and get my blue cloak as I started to run full of speed and searched for the Blessed Rose.

I heard everything about her and she looks very lovely and kinda cute to me, the kingdom always loves her for giving their life full of colors and joy.

Why is that little girl walking alone in the forest? She is a true beauty and I know every hog will be awe-struck in her innocent look.

I don't want her to be a brave girl and become too innocent in life. I believe this hog is a curious one. There must be a reason behind all of her adventurous side.

I keep following her until I decided to go back home and give my own chao an order.

"Angel... Please keep an eye on the Blessed Rose. Keep her safe and make sure that she will come back home safely." I smiled and give her head a little pat.

"Gladly your majesty!" (Chao! Chao!) She said yes as I laughed.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

ROUGE'S POV

"Now who is the fairest among them all!!" I yelled at my mirror and I smiled when a pink hedgehog appeared in the mirror.

The Blessed Rose is here to fulfill her tragic future. I know that the Kingdom of Rose is looking for her. That Princess is too curious about the past.

I, Rouge The Bat who is the sexy Sorceress living in the kingdom of Magic. I was casting a spell and keep reading the spell book that I had when an unknown image suddenly pop out in my mirror. And guess what? The Blessed Rose is having a little walk on the forest.

I can't help but to give a shrug in my head and felt pity to her.

She doesn't know that when curiosity eats her, she will suffer in her unanswered questions.

I know she will put herself in danger.

She didn't even know that she is crossing the line. She will get herself killed once she saw The Demon Prince.

It is not nice for Prince Shadow to cross paths with a girl like her.

I just wish things go well... I don't want to stress myself and have a headache minding their business. My beauty will be ruined if that happens.

"Urlaquel misto casto." I said and see that the Blessed Rose is sleeping peacefully under the tree.