『 CHAPTER 25 』

━─━────༺༻────━─━
WARNING : A MESSAGE

                                           — ASC.
━─━────༺༻────━─━

Oh and I forgot to tell you guys that the little look like a fox in there is CHIP. I don't know his real species so I only consider him as a small fox. Anyways, I'm so sorry for the slow updates because after this, I'm going to re-edit another boom of mine that contains 30+ chapters. Thank you for your love and support!

━─━────༺༻────━─━

FIVE NIGHTS OF THE WEREHOG (4) AND THE NEW ARMY

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

I am sorry Sonic... But I won't continue our deal. Apologies for all the expectation that I gave you Sonic. It was all a lie that I'll help you to end your curse but I won't make it any longer.

I decided that tomorrow... I'll do everything I can to turn you back to normal.

"Chip." I said as he looked at me.

"What is it Lady of the lake?" He asked as I scratched my head.

"You don't need to call me that. It's too long." I said as Chip nodded in response.

"Call me Amy." I said as I smiled

"This mansion have a library right?" I asked as Chip nodded.

"I want to show you around and make yourself comfortable in this place. I apologize for the dusty room because it haven't cleaned for years. So it is my pleasure to show you around." He said as I shrugged my head.

"Actually, I am already used to be in this place. I know it is pretty creepy in this place. Who wouldn't run away if someone sees a big old mansion surrounded by a dull environment? And the place is pretty quiet, plus everyone knows that this place is cursed." I sighed as the two of us stopped infront of a wooden old door.

"Is this it?" I asked Chip as he nodded.

"I'll bet if I opened this door. The place would be the same, old and dusty." I said as I grabbed the doorknob but I think I broke it. Just like before when I entered the mansion. I broke the big door and passed through the door without fixing it.

I coughed and looked at the place.

"Are you sure you're fine to stay here in this place?" He asked as I smiled

"Relax. These books can't eat me alive. I'll be fine Chip. Thanks, you may leave or if you want to join with me to read a book then it's fine."

"Actually I always keep my eyes on Arthur and I won't leave him. I always keep my self busy by following him wherever he goes."

"Aren't you tired?" I asked.

"I don't think I am... I am not tired by flying and following him wherever he goes." He leaves as I sighed.