『 CHAPTER 15 』

MARIA'S SECRET

━─━────༺༻────━─━

MARIA'S POV

"F-Father?" I asked my dad who looked at me with a shock expression but his expression changed into a warm smile when he saw me.

"Maria... What makes you in here?" He asked me.

"C-Can I go outside?" I asked him as he sighed.

"Bring your chao with you and don't go too far okay? Be careful." He said as I smiled and hurriedly run to my room and changed my clothes.

My dad use to call me by my nickname 'Maria' and I liked my nickname more than my real name. Calling me Princess Guinevere doesn't suit for a girl like me... It's too formal and sometimes calling me in my real name makes me out of place sometimes.

I am a human girl who is living a life with happiness because of my father. And yes, I am immortal too.

Actually... I am planning to go outside the castle because I wanted to see the Lady of the Lake.

No one can see her except the chaos. They see the Lady of the lake and I envy them that the chaos and the lady of the lake always have a proper conversation because they can understand what they are saying.

I can understand the chaos too but... I used my chao so the lady of the lake and I will have a conversation. I feel sorry for my chao because she's the one who always translate our words so the lady of the lake and I could exchange proper words.

"Chao chao!" My chao named Angel said as she translate that we are already in the lake. Okay... Let me tell you guys that Angel is a chao and she didn't die because every year she always become an egg and after a month she will hatched and come out like a new lively chao. (Okay guys this is just an imagination. I made up words of how chaos are produced. Haha!)

"So is the lady of the lake here?" I asked as I pointed the lake in front of us but my chao didn't respond. Instead she nod and gave me a warm smile, I received a shrug and a sadness in her face like she's showing an expression that the Lady of the Lake is not in here.

"C-Chao." angel said in alarmed and hurriedly looked around. I did the same like her but I didn't see anyone.

"Huh?" I looked back as I see a black hedgehog with dark green stripes. And his pale skin is like a snow and he doesn't have a mouth?

"A-Are you lost?" I asked him... He seemed to be a year younger than me because this hog infront of me is a teenage boy hedgehog. He have the looks but he looks so creepy when someone judged him. But I know not everyone is being judged because of their looks, I'm not that kind of girl who judge so easily in their physical appearance.

The teenage boy nodded in response as I smiled and laughed. If he lies I am sure he is lying... I can see it in his eyes.

"So if you're lost... Mind if I join you to walk you home? My friend didn't show up here in the lake and that made me so disappointed. But I am glad I that you're here... Seems like I'm going too far from my adventure with you." I smiled at him but he just stared at me and looked away.

"Uhh... So where do you live?" I asked him.

"From the Kingdom of Darkness... My family lives in there." He said that made me shock.