『 CHAPTER 41 』

BETRAYALS

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

"It was announced in the whole nine kingdoms." Tails said seriously as the two of us are talking alone here in the library.

"That what?" I asked.

"Mephiles was too angry to found Merlina's body covered in blood. Her head is missing. He used his power to ressurect Merlina and he just declared a war for those who killed her." Tails said that makes my heart ache.

"It's making me nervous." I said.

"We're not strong enough to fight Mephiles, YET." I said as Tails sighed.

"If we loose, I know he'll ended up killing us." Tails said and act calm like he doesn't know anything about it.

A sudden knock on the door makes Tails stand up from his chair until it revealed Blaze who is fully dressed in a purple gown and a simple red floral design attached on her gown. Looking at her makes me feel so happy that she's a strong Princess who has a skill of a guy.

"Percival?" Tails asked as Blaze joined me and Tails in our conversation.

"I heard that Mephiles is going to declare a war for those who killed Merlina. I don't have any idea and this incident just popped out of no where. I have a bad feeling that Mephiles have guts to blame that one of us killed Merlina." Blaze said.

"She's alive and also come back to life when Mephiles resurrect Merlina." Blaze sighed.

"Let's just hope no one will blame us." Tails said that makes me bowed my head to them.

This is bad... If I keep this as a secret to them, then they will be mad at me. Or what if, Merlina remembers everything?! Arrrghhh NOOO! SHE CAN'T.

"Guys, if I did something wrong... Would you forgive me?" I asked them.

"What's with the sudden question all about?" Tails asked

"Oh just answer it." I FEEL NERVOUS.

"I'll forgive you but not that easily. Real friends can forgive you. So spill it out" Blaze said that makes my mouth shut. An awkward silence filled the room as Tails tapped the table using his fingers.

"I am not that stupid Amy, you're hiding something. There's no need for an excuse and ask us. Please tell us your secrets." Tails said as I sighed.

"Don't be afraid to Mephiles." Blaze said as she played her hands with fire.

"I have an untold secret to you guys. My guilt is haunting me and I feel like I need to tell you the truth, there's no reason for me to hide things with you guys right?" I asked them as Blaze and Tails laughed.

"We are rebels now that disguised ourselves as royals." Blaze said.

You mean, we are royals with the face of the rebels?

"Continue now." She spatted.

"Sonic killed her." I said plainly and I was expecting for their shock faces but it's still the same. Serious and normal.

"I'm not surprised in that thing though, Sonic and I become childhood bestfriends. Merlina is the reason why he is Cursed. We all know that he was cursed in his werehog form. But we knew nothing about Sonic, he is too secretive for you guys to hesitate to trust him. I can't explain my feelings towards to you and Sonic guys. I know you won't understand me even if I have an explanation. But when Sonic keep a promise, he always do it and the reason why he is too secretive because he doesn't want to loose his love ones. He lost his sister and his brother." Tails sighed.