『 CHAPTER 28 』

ACUTE

━─━────༺༻────━─━

SONIC'S POV

She left without saying goodbye. Her red cloak is no where to be found in her room but her strawberry scent remains inside the place.

It felt empty in this house. Her stay-cation really changes my life.

She's not here and she hates me a lot.

I don't want to stay in this place forever. Even if I was born in this kingdom, I suffered from here so I won't stay in this place any longer. I'll die in another land.

I despise this place.

This time... I'll make everyone one pay. All the one who makes me suffer will feel the pain.

I'll get my revenge to them.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

I was running wearing the red cloak that Silver gave me.

I fullfiled the promise to Tails.

I break the werehog's curse. But the difference is... Sonic is not with me.

I don't have rights to know more a lot to him. I just want to be away from him.

While I was running so fast, I was tripped and when I get up. I heard a commanding voice that makes my body shiver.

"Hault!" I looked back as I see a purple cat wearing an armor as she pointed her sword to me.

"Speak or I'll burn you." she said as her sword started to go orange and it become a flame.

"Blaze!" I cried as I hugged her.

"Blaze! I'm so happy that you're here!" I said that makes her sword dropped.

"Princess?" She whispered as I looked at her.

"Thank goodness I found you." I cried as I sobbed.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" She whispered as I shrugged my head.

"It doesn't matter to me now. I want to keep you guys safe. Stay in my kingdom and call all the knights. We're starting to train them and make them stronger. This time., We will fight without him." I said seriously that makes her looked at me.

"Where is Tails' friend? I thought at the end of the week, you'll come here with his friend."

"Don't mind him Percival! Let that jerk do whatever he wants!" I said.

"Amy." She called my name seriously.

"Can you run?" She asked as I shook my head in response. My whole body felr weak.

"I spent hours from running Blaze. I'm exhausted and I need a rest." I said as she sighed.

"It will take us two days if we walked back to—"

"It doesn't matter to me! We need to move now." I said as she and I started to walk.

"You're getting fast Amelia. What is on with you?" She asked me as a blue hog with jade green eyes appeared in my mind.

"Kyah!" I touched my head and slapped my face a little.

"Amy stop doing that! That's too inappropriate for a Princess to act so weird." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Expected for a Princess like you Blaze. You can't blame me for acting like this. Sometimes acting like a lady for me is too weird and I make silly things that made me look like a childish one. I'm sorry if I keep acting in this way. But I'm going insane!" I said as I touched her shoulders and shake her, causing her purple tail go straight.

"O-Okay!" She said as she sighed.

"I feel sorry for Tails that he have a pervert friend." I said angrily.

"W-What did he do to you? Did he take advantage —"

"WHAT?! No!" I yelled out aloud causing for all hogs looked at me as I smiled.

"No!" I whispered to Blaze.

"Are you alone in this place?" I asked her, changing the topic as Blaze shrugged her head.

"Silver is with me Princess." She said.

"Why do you call Silver's nickname when you can call him Galahad or Prince of Future." I said as she shrugged her head.

"His name doesn't suit his persona, he is too hyper and naive. I discovered a lot of his attitudes and he is the weirdest. But I am happy he's acting who he really was and not to embarrassed to see everyone his childish side. He's being true to his self. Instead I call him by his name that everyone knows, I like to call him Silver... Because, um... It's s-s-short!" She smiled as I nodded in response. She hates long names and a fan of cute nicknames huh?

She and I started to walk until I bumped someone. I looked at the hog wearing a blue royal cloak that matches to a girl. I can't see her face property because her hood is covering her face.

"I-I'm S-Sorry!" She said as she and I made an eye contact when I looked at her face.

"Maria?" Blaze and said in unison. I looked at Maria's back as I saw a black hedgehog with armor running hurriedly to us.

Looking at him and Maria.

Makes my heart shattered into pieces. Like I wanna cry for no reason at all.

"Rose? Percival?" Lancelot asked the both of us as we nodded in response.

Blaze stepped on my foot that makes me winced in pain as I looked at her and she just gave me an apologetic smile.

"Blame Galahad who startled me." She said as I looked beside her and I see Silver.

"She's a scaredy cat." Silver said as he looked at Lancelot and Maria.

"Wow. I didn't expect that you and Maria would be in here." Silver smiled at them as he removed his helmet.

He's lying... He knows more about the two having a secret relationship. They are married! I know Silver knew about this but why is he pretending like he doesn't know it?

"I-I was lost!" Maria said as she grabbed my hand. But she was pulled by Shadow causing for his arm to wrapped around her waist.

Seeing them makes my heart ache.

All of us are having a conversation when a sudden wind blew so hard. I thought it was just nothing but a familiar voice caught me.

"No one dares to get closer to her. Back off." My body froze when I looked at my side as I see a blue hog wearing a ripped brown cloak.

"Who are you?" Lancelot asked as I looked back at him wide eyes.

"I am... Her Prince." He said that makes me move away but he intertwined his hands to mine.

"My mission is done." I said coldly as I glared at Sonic. I looked at Shadow, expecting for him to get jealous but my body tremble when he turned his back on me as I saw him take Guinevere's hand.

I don't know what's in Sonic's mind. I like Lancelot, but Lancelot likes Guinevere a lot.