『 CHAPTER 13 』

THE SORCERESS

━─━────༺༻────━─━

ROUGE'S POV

"Oh great." I rolled my eyes and looked at the Blessed Rose. She's hoping that I would agree to join them? No way!

"Please. I begged you." She said that made me shrugged my head.

"Is my potion and spell books are enough for you guys to stop this craziness?" I asked angrily.

"In my kind, I'm the only one who is left... And that's because of the kingdom of the wind." I said with my clenched fist.

"You're using me because I have powers. My ability isn't enough to take Mephiles down. Admit it or not, even if we fight him with full force he is too powerful to us. I'm not making your feelings down but I am just stating the fact what is right. You guys are royalties who disguise yourselves as a knight, if all of you die then who will be the next hog to get the throne? It will be better if all of you die and your kids will take the throne." I said but I looked at them and all their heads are facing the floor.

Ugh, bunch of pest tomatoes.

Except for their red Echidna Knight... He looks cute. But not my type, he will be my dream man if he's gentle.

"S-Sorceress? Are you talking about our future childrens?" The Blessed Rose asked me.

What? Are they embarrassed?

"Yes I am. Hmph! You have the Prince of Future with you, I know he can describe your childrens one by one." I pointed at the white hedgehog.

"And what is your knight name again? Galoha?" I asked that made Prince Silver remove his helmet.

"You're getting my nerves out of me batty. Don't you know that I am more powerful than you and your spell books." He said angrily that made me laugh. I like teasing him.

That is right! Then why are you here?! All of you! If you know that I don't have an important role to begin with in your dangerous plans.

"It's GALAHAD... My lady." He said that makes me raised a brow to him.

"Don't try to mention that 'my lady' thing. I'm sure you're just saying that against your will." I rolled my eyes and looked at the short haired hedgehog.

"You cut your pink quills? Your long hair suited you more. Because of your curiosity you rather to ruin your beauty in order to fight Mephiles. I can't believe you." I sighed.

As if cutting her hair will prevent her from being noticed. It doesn't matter what she looks like, she's pretty noticable that she's a Royalty. Pink hedgehogs are rare types of spices. Not to mention that she's related to the 'Lady of the Lake.'

"You're the next lady of the Lady of the lake Princess Amelia. As a blessed rose you need to stop this." I said.

"Have you been in love so you're doing this on purpose?" I asked her that make her looked at me and I saw disappointment in her eyes.

"N-No... I never been in love before." She said as I looked at them.

"Then what is the purpose that you guys are doing this?" I asked.

More than confused, I was extremely shocked that she doesn't even know why she's doing this.

"For future." The Blessed Rose said as I looked at her wide eyes. What she said that she's doing this for their future is enough to rebel against Mephiles. Even I wanted to have my little me and see our next generation. But because of love is forbidden in the land of mobious, we can't make kids.