『 CHAPTER 03 』

THE KINDNESS

━─━────༺༻────━─━

MARIA'S POV

"A sacrifice?" I asked the Prince of Future as he nodded at me.

"Yes Princess." He said as I scratched my head.

"The Princess of Fire is locked inside her castle for almost a year. I don't want her to spend her life in there." I said as he just shrugged his head.

"Princess Maria... You know that even the Sorceress don't have enough power to defeat the Iblis. Even if you borrowed all the Master Emeralds from the Kingdom of Emeralds, the power of the Iblis is too much powerful than our abilities. You should ask Lord Mephiles to do it." He said.

"I don't have rights to command him. He is more powerful than me and the others, but I can't ask him out so easily." I said and turned my back on him.

"Why can't you ask him? You have power your majesty. You know the history why love is forbidden in this land. If the others knows too much about this... For sure they will blame you and the Prince of Darkness." He said as I loose my temper that make me yell.

"I made mistakes too! And that's why I am fixing things to solve my mistakes." I said as he walked closer to me.

"You and the Prince of Darkness lived for centuries along with our Lord. You guys are older than us and all of them don't know the reason why love is forbidden in the land of Mobious. The Sorceress and I only know about the history. You are too selfish my lady." Silver said that made me cry.

I know that he knows something, he is just respecting it because he needed to.

"Why do I have to be in this way?" I asked.

"Because you showed kindness and love to the two immortal Prince. Who wouldn't believe that a girl like you can change someone's cold heart? I do believe that your beauty isn't the reason that you are being loved. You are pure hearted. I don't know the reason why you deserve to suffer much." He said as I snapped my fingers.

"I will make a promise that the Flame Princess will get out in her castle."

"Be careful on your way in there." He said as I pinched his ear. The Prince of Future is my friend.

"Those two boys are totally tough. They want you so badly to become your husband. Why don't you go and asked an ugly potion from the Sorceress. For sure those two will stop loving you." He laughed that made me pout.

"You have no candy when I go back!" I said as I ran away.

"Hey! I'll take back what I said earlier!!" He yelled but I pretend like I didn't hear it.

He may know about my past and my future. But as his friend, I know he doesn't know his future. For me... I just feel like he is going to die. And that makes me sad.

He's going to die.

Because of love.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

BLAZE'S POV

I spent years... Staying in this castle... Alone.

And it is so stupid, why am I waiting for someone to rescue me? I don't want to be a Princess. I want to be a knight!!

There are no people and hogs living in my kingdom. I am surrounded by flames and the only living creatures in this kingdom is me and the Iblis.

How I hate that creature. He is alive more than centuries.

I want to be a knight. But it is not good that a knight can be a woman. No one do that in their entire lives that a knight can be a girl. All knights are mostly men.

I want to be a Princess, but what is a point of being a Princess when I am locked up inside my castle with Iblis by my side? And I am the only one who is living in this kingdom. No one lived in here because the surroundings are surrounded by fire.

I have an ability to control the Sol Emeralds. These emeralds are important and I need them more than my life. They are the one who is controlling my power. Because of these, I can control flames by my own hands.

Love? I don't know what comes into Mephiles. I don't need to call him Lord... He cursed me and my family because of our powers.

I didn't know why he hates love. Because of the girl he loves the most rejected him and he felt hatred towards her and her boyfriend? I pity him.

He makes one rule and that rule is nonsense.

I lift my hand and there is a small fire until it got bigger and bigger.

How am I supposed to have friends if I have this power? Is it normal for me to have this kind of ability? My power is harmful more than any kind of powers. I can destroy things in just one snap of my finger if I loose control.