『 CHAPTER 19 』

TRAVEL NOW, RED RIDING HOOD!

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

"Who is that?" I asked Silver when I saw Shadow talking to a masked girl. Seeing them makes my heart poked by a needle and stabbed by a knife.

"I don't want to talk too much Amy. Your question has gone too far. I cannot carelessly reveal her identity, I need to keep my mouth shut and telling you about the past with him to that girl." He said as I bowed my head down.

"Is that so? I-I'm so sorry that I've gone too far... I'm just curious." I said as I hide my both hands in my back and my hands balled into fist of anger... Do I like Shadow? That can't be because he and I are never been close. Second, we don't know a lot to each other.

"Go ahead and dance with the others." I said as Silver blushed when I looked at the direction where he's staring. And I saw Blaze, her hair is tied up into sided bun and she's wearing a white gloves that reach her elbow. The cotton dress that I gave to her totally suit her. She looks so adorable and elegant. Two rings wrapped around her small wrist and a gold necklace and earrings matched her.

"Joined Knuckles and Rouge who is dancin' and asked Blaze out." I said that made Silver's glow in his eyes faded.

"Amy... I am afraid." He said as I looked at him with confusion.

"Afraid of what?" I asked him as he pointed Blaze who is having a tea in a table. He pointed Blaze and his hands is trembling.

"That I might fall for her." He said as I smiled.

"You can fall for her... Let's just end Mephiles and I know all the suffering will faded like a bubble." I said as I handed him a big envelope.

"What's this?" He asked as he going to opened it but I caught his hands as a sign to stop.

"Open that envelope tomorrow." I said as he looked at me with confusion.

"Why tomorrow when I can open it now."

"You're opening that envelope when all the other knights are with you. Do you understand?" I asked as he sighed and nodded in response.

"No need to hide Amy... I know what's up in your mind. You're planning to go alone in the kingdom of Wind right? After the party is over, you'll let the Smart Prince handle us to our mission." He said and sighed.

"I didn't expect much that you're too advanced."

"I can read the future Amy. That's why I am the Prince of Future." He said as he give me a red cloak.

"What's with this red cloak?"

"It's cold so you need to cover yourself at least to keep you warm. You won't go to the kingdom of Wind wearing a gown. There are many vines and a rocky road isn't good. The kingdom of Wind is too dangerous Amy." He said as I sighed.

"Amy. . Please don't fall to a guy... Especially the Demon Prince. You're going to hurt yourself." He said as I looked at Shadow and to the yellow hog talking and their faces are so close.

"Y-Y-Yeah I-I won't." I lied as I hurriedly go out of the ball room and changed my clothes. It's already 11 o' clock pm and I don't have much time to go to the kingdom of Wind.

I wear this fitted dress as I use the white bandage as my belt and tied it around my waist. I removed my long white gloves and replaced it with my short white gloves and locked the two rings around my wrists. I wore a purple socks that reached my knee and a speed shoes. Of course I didn't forgot about my headband. I get the red cloak that Silver gave me and wear it.

It doesn't look bad at all if I go out wearing this.

I headed to Tails room and locked the door. I looked back and I saw him on his bed.

"Tails?" I asked as he wake up and looked at me with wide eyes as he yelp.

"Gah! A-Amy! Don't scare me like that!" He said as I removed the hood of the cloak and I apologize.

"S-Sorry... You said you'll fly me on our way to the kingdom of wind." I said as he nodded in response.

He put his gloves and shoes as he opened the big door of his room.

"Where do I ride?" I asked him as he looked at me with confusion.

"You can't ride on my back... We cannot fly if you ride on my back, I'll just carry you." He said as I sighed.

"I'm not heavy am I?" I asked as he shrugged his head in response. I just noticed there is a big brown basket in his right hand.

"What's that?" I asked and pointed at the brown basket.

"That's for you." He said as I thanked him for his concern.

I can't looked down because I have fear of heights a little bit. So I decided to have a talk with Tails.

"So who is this friend of yours that I'm going to help?" I asked him as he shifted his eyes to me.

"You'll know him once we get in there." I said.

There was a long silence before Tails spoke.

"You said you're the Blessed Rose... So your mother is the last generation of the lady of the lake... And you were born to follow her footsteps right?" He asked as I nod in response.

"Do you know her name?"

"I'm not sure... But my mother's name is Nimue." I replied. We landed safely after our small talks.

"Remember this... I don't read minds and I don't have any powers... Let's just say the history books are the ones who tells the truth what happened from years ago. You could ask the Demon Prince or Princess The II because they are immortal and they lived hundred of years. You can ask the Sorceress for your power how to control the water or the Prince of Future. I know your mother." He said as I looked at him wide eyes.

"She helped a lot... And now I am asking for her daughter's help. Please save my friend... In exchange I know you won't regret coming in this place." Tails said.

"My friend... Is the only hope and our chance to defeat Mephiles." He said and leave. I looked back as my body tremble in fear.

"Oh my goodness." I stared at the big old mansion and it was surrounded by dead trees with no leaves.

And I was taken a back when I looked at the unfamiliar species. He looks like a fox but his size is like a chao... This kingdom is weird.

"I am Chip." He introduced.

What is happening? This place is so creepy and I don't like staying in here.