『 CHAPTER 14 』

MISSION AS ROYALTIES

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

"Today we are planning to get Prince Tails from the Kingdom of knowledge." I said as Rouge raised her hand.

"Yes Sir Palamedes?" I asked her as she sighed.

"For sure I will be the one who is the antagonist in here." She pointed at Sir Gawain.

"And knuckle-head will yell at me if he heard my words." She said that makes Sir Gawain looked at her with a glare.

"Seriously what is your problem Rouge?" He asked.

Are they close? Have they met before?

"There's no problem in me. I'm just making sure that you're cool now because I know you will have a word to oppose every time I spoke." She said and Sir Gawain looked at me with an apologetic face.

"If you didn't stop arguing over that nonsense thing then I have to do the mission alone. I can't handle this mission if everyone is like this." Sir Lancelot said.

"Just chill Shadow... They're not fighting... They are flirting." Sir Galahad said as Sir Percival looked at her.

"Silver!" She said that made Silver give a peace sign. I'm close to laughing because maybe it's a fact that they are flirting in a different way.

"I'm just kidding." He said as Knuckles and Rouge give a glare to each other and after that they looked at me.

"So I was saying... I know the Prince of Knowledge isn't easy to get." Rouge said.

"I can't help but to agree with your decision Sir Palamedes." Sir Lancelot said as her face flushed and her eyes glimmered. Now what is the meaning of that? Does she have feelings to Sir Lancelot?

They look good too.

It's been 2 weeks since all the members of the knights of the round table lived here in the castle. I feel so happy that I have many friends who is here to fight for what's right. But the part of me is still worried because I don't want Android and Cream to be separated with me. Since childhood, I know them and they are like siblings to me.

Before I speak, someone opened the library door and it revealed a blue metallic hedgehog with red eyes.

"Hi Android!" I said happily as the others looked at him weirdly.

"You brought a new friend with you? Are they staying here?" He asked as I laughed. I forgot that he's so busy these days that he haven't crossed paths with the others.

"I'll introduce you to them." I said and grabbed his hands. All of the knights stand up except for Sir Lancelot who is busy flipping the pages of the book. I didn't know that he is a kind of guy who usually reads a lot. It doesn't seemed like he is reading a book because it is too obvious in his looks.

But he was acting so rude.

"Okay guys... This is my friend Metal Sonic." I smiled as Android give them a little shake hands one by one.

"So Metal Sonic... This is Sir Percival." I said as I point Blaze.

"Sir Gawain." I pointed Knuckles.

"Sir Galahad and Sir Lamorak." I said and pointed Silver and Jet.

"Sir Palamedes." I pointed Rouge.