『 CHAPTER 43 』

THE OTHER SIDE

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

"Sonic." I knocked on his door.

"Sonic!" I got annoyed till I knocked on his door three times. Until it opened. My jaw dropped at what I saw.

Sonic is little messy wearing his white socks and white gloves. While our eyes met, he just yawned at me and smiled.

"Oh Hi Ames!" He said as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not your maid, breakfast is ready." I said as I turned around and started to walk but I didn't feel someone is following me from behind so I looked back seeing Sonic's door is closed again.

"Sonic!!" I yelled in anger as he opened the door and I saw him in front of me wearing his angry face.

"What the heck Amy?" He growled at me as I looked at him and hissed.

"I said go down to the kitchen because breakfast is ready!"

"I don't want to eat."

"What?! Are you planning to get yourself killed?!"

"I'm just in front of you Amy. No need to shout at me." He rubbed his head as he go back to his bed.

Something is wrong with him.

He used to call me now by my name and not by his made nickname that he used to call me Ames. He's not hyper or acting like a jolly hog today.

Sonic seemed drained.

"Sonic are you alright?" I questioned him but there's no response from his mouth. Instead, a small moan showing that he's little irritated.

"What is wrong with you?" I closed the door when I got inside his room I decided to walk a little closer to him.

"I'm fine! Now leave!!" He yelled that makes my body froze as my hands started to shake in fear.

"No. You're not fine, tell me what is wrong with you?" I asked gently but I yelped and was taken a back when Sonic nearly slapped me.

I looked at him with wide eyes when I saw his blue fur turned into a deep shade of blue and his light green eyes become darker. I don't have a choice but to move my hand as a water wrapped Sonic's body causing for him not to move.

I keep checking at his face as I covered my hands to my mouth, trying not to make a noise.

"Rose." Someone knocked on the door that make me looked at the door.

"Sonic and I will come down by a minute Shadow! Just join your wife and the others!" I yelled trying to normalize my voice.

"I heard something wrong in that room. Are you alright?"

Crap this Shadow, I forgot he had strong senses and he won't believe me. He trust his self more than me.

"I'm alright! Don't worry." I yelled as I looked back at Sonic.

"Shhh." My trembling voice can't calm down now, seeing Sonic like this is kinda creepy.

"Calm down, please calm down now Sonic." But he just keep on struggling. Trying to break free from my power but I was so shocked when the water magic that I had become black.

"W-What the hell?!" I panicked and stepped back, but I feel something hard and it was a wall.

"Hahahahaha! It's useless for your power to control and stop me. Now what a beautiful lady we've got here."

"P-Please, stay away." I said until I felt his body close to mine. I feel so disgusted that even his warm hands keep roaming around my body. Is this counted as sexual harassment?

"Do you feel fear now?" He asked but I have no response at his words as I looked at him in his eyes.

"I told you to let go, but you're so stubborn to have me Princess."

My body are shaking and I want to push him but I am weak and I can't feel my body.

"If I have you, it's not bad for a Prince like me to own you. You're beautiful and very rare. Aside from Princess The II, you look so lovely in my eyes."

"You disgusting hog, how can you say those words? You're not even Sonic. So get out from his body you jerk!"

I keep on cursing him but he doesn't move a little bit. Instead his arms grip tighter around my waist as I feel his strong body to mine. Goodness! I can't handle this anymore! I'm too young and I don't know what to do if Sonic can do more about this.

He's a pervert!

He stole my kiss!

And now he's doing this to me?! I don't get him! Why is he acting so weird around me and I don't get his feelings now.

Sometimes he is angry when I'm with other guys.

He's jolly, cheerful and clingy when the two of us are alone.

He always says that he owns me and like me even I know it's all a joke.

He's not serious right?

"You little Princess don't match for any Prince."

"What?!" I looked at him angrily but I guess it was a wrong move. His nose touches mine so I turned my face to another direction feeling my face go warm. Don't blush, don't brush, DON'T BLUSH.

"I deserved a Prince after I killed Mephiles, I deserved a husband and I want to see my future kids." I said as I secretly glance at him and I caught him smirking.

"No one will take you after the war become successful. I'll make sure you'll be mine."

"Excuse me? You don't have rights to say that kind of words. That's a damn now and you're definitely not like Sonic! You're creepy now. And scary!"

"Did I scare you my Queen? Really?"

"Oh just stop at that cheesy words and let go of me." I said and pushed him a little. I got uncomfortable being with him now.

"I'll let go of you once you give me a reward."

"A reward? You'll receive no reward because what is the reason for you to get a reward?"

"Is there anything for me to do anything to get a reward? What if I ask you I want your heart? Your everything that I need to become my lady?"

I looked at him with a disgust as I cover his mouth using my hand.

"I don't know who are you in Sonic's body. But please get out in there because I don't even know you! Besides, I'm not used to Sonic saying that kind of words. Owning me and saying possessive words like I'm yours isn't funny. You dummy, I fight for freedom and now you're claiming me to be yours? Then there's no point to fight for my freedom if I'm locked to be with you forever." I sighed.

"And Sonic is not cheesy. I want him back." I said that makes him smile.

"I want my friend back." I said that makes him looked at me with a frown.

"Leave this room. NOW." He said.

"No, you're going to join me at breakfast."

"I'm sorry to do this Princess."

After hearing those words makes my face blush when I saw Sonic smirking at me and I feel his warm body.

"W-What are you doing?!" I yelled as the door of Sonic's room opened.

"What the hell?! I don't even know that you guys some lewd moves. The food is waiting and all of us are waiting for you guys. Lancelot is mad now!"