『 CHAPTER 08 』

RESCUE THE FLAME PRINCESS

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

I can see the big mountains from up here and it is fun that the three of us travel by using Prince Silver's power. Telekinesis is a good gift and I don't know if his power is cursed.

"Are you born in this world with powers or are you one of the cursed Prince who have this kind of power?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"I am born having this great power. This power that I have is the gift from the future." He said as I looked at him wide eyes.

There's so much more interested topics that I want to know more. And being an adventurous girl isn't that bad. I am not trying to be a smart one in this and I can accept that the most smartest in the land of Mobious is Prince Tails. After all he is the one leading the kingdom of knowledge.

He is not cursed or born in greatness, Maybe he is really smart from the first place since he was a kid.

"We're here." Princess the II - I mean, Princess Maria said as the three of us landed on our foot as it touches the land of kingdom of Fire.

"It is hot in here." I said and complained.

"I can't believe that the Kingdom of Fire is too much on fire and I can't handle the temperature in here. It's too hot." Princess Maria said and I was taken aback when a neon blue green bubble wrapped around Silver, Maria and I. I feel so comfortable now and being inside the ball is cold. But I can manage the coldness.

"Sorry... I can't control my power most of the time because after I over use my power, there is a possibility that I'll have a headache. Maria is the one who is helping me to control my power. She knows few tricks about spells." Silver said as I only to manage to nod in his response.

I summoned my piko piko hammer causing for Princess Maria and Prince Silver take aback.

"Is that your hammer? I-It's huge and I don't know how can you carry it. Looking at the hammer seemed so hard to lift." Silver said as Maria tried to lift my hammer in one hand.

"It's not that heavy." She said as Silver walked closer to her and poke my hammer.

"It's a balloon hammer!" Silver said in amazement as I shrugged my head.

"It is my first time seeing a big balloon hammer. When I was a kid, I often see few balloon hammers but they are small." He said.

"Didn't even bother to ask me how did I get that thing." I said as the three of us walked closer from the castle of kingdom of Fire.

"It is big." Princess Maria said in awe.

"But it looks like the castle is abandoned for years. Look at the bricks! It's color black and I wonder why it didn't turned into an ashes like powder. The kingdom of Fire is surrounded by flames and it is really impossible for a normal knight to enter this place. Metal is useless in this kingdom because I'm sure, few minutes or seconds the armor will melt." Silver sighed.

"You're lucky you have telekinesis power. You used your mind to create a shield around us." I said as I poke the neon blue light surrounded to us.

"It feels so cold." Maria said, quivering. "But I can manage this." 

"So let's go inside?" I asked.

"I think not." Silver said as he pointed at the big monster in front of us.

"Is that Iblis?" Maria asked with a shock on her face as she get her sword. Now where did she get that?