『 CHAPTER 44 』

MEPHILES SLAVES

━─━────༺༻────━─━

MEPHILES' POV

I have wonder why I feel so comfortable when I stepped my foot at the Kingdom of Rose.

I looked at Merlina who is sleeping peacefully at her bed. Her pink hair suddenly changed into a raven black hair and her body become paler than before. There are black tattooed marks on her face as a sign of my power. Her recovery will take only a month for her to heal.

I have to find who is the killer.

And that blue hog who is getting in my way is not funny. He should know his place that his ability and power are too low to defeat a Lord like me. I am powerful and no one can beat me! I'll have my revenge to my brother and his friends.

They will regret facing me for a challenge. They don't know who I am.

I'll take everything back what is mine.

Guinevere will become my queen, I will kill my brother and I'll have Maria in solo once I lay a hand to all of her friends.

I will rule the world!! I will get everyone's power and kill them without mercy.

But before I kill them, I must find that blue hedgehog who have the Excalibur.

I need to take his sword.

How dare he left a scar on my body as a sign of his hate. I know everyone hates me, but they are the real reason and they started it.

I was just living a normal and quiet life. No one dared to touch my life and disturb me to everything that I do.

I am invisible to them.

But then there's a girl that I love the most and was taken by my brother makes my blood boil. He have no rights to take my property... he should know his place where he belongs.

I took Merlina and take a good care of her. Everyone thought that I always hurt her because I consider  her as a slave. Those judgemental hogs dare to judge me without a knowing who I am.

Since Merlina is a baby, his grandfather Merlin asked me to take care of her. The child have and ability to use dark powers which are stronger than mines. I shall use  her because she need to use her power to do everything that I want.

She goes to the Kingdom of Wind to cursed the first Prince and Merlina took his brother and sister. Because of Merlina's power, all the citizen who lived in the kingdom of wind died because she lost control to her power. Instead blaming her for killing. I took all the hurtful words that they wanted to say.

I didn't kill.

I didn't curse.

I just only used a hog to kill and obey me for what I want.

And it's not that bad, using them are more easier. I'm not the only one who'll got exhausted and die, they are.

They should die and sacrifice for me.

And that's the right thing for a knight to obey me. No one will dare to disobey me. Or I'll kill them with just a snap of my fingers.

"My king." I looked back as I saw my two great knights who is bowing down at me with full of respect.

"Kill the traitors, as usual... Get their blood for Merlina's ressurection."

"I'm sorry to say another word my Lord, but I have a suggestion."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Why can't we take the great Sorceress? She have an ability to perform strong magic. And besides, she can be a great use to us if she joined our group."

"That's kinda good Sonia." I smirked. She was smart just like her mother.

"But she was a hard headed girl, she can't leave her kingdom. You know the real reason why she can't leave her ancestors kingdom and home."

"Dude, it's not your fault if all of her relatives died."

"Nice one Manic." I chuckled. He was one of the coolest knight to interact with.

"No one needs to be blamed." I sighed as I stand up.

"Do whatever you want.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

ROUGE'S POV

I was flying full of speed but I was taken a back when a sudden flame blocked my way. Then it revealed a purple cat looking at me with anger.

"Give my necklace back Rouge."

"Oh, I don't want to give this gold necklace to you darling. This is mine now!" I said as I punched her but she dogged it at the right time. I was thankful that Blaze did not bring her sword with her and she's not even wearing her armor. She is just wearing her ordinary clothes but it is unfair for her to fight me, she have pyrokinesis power and I don't have a power like her. I only make potions when needed.

"You stole my necklace so give it back!" She hissed.

"Never! This is my baby!" I said and kissed the gold necklace and wear it.

"It looks nice to me though." I laughed when I feel her hands touched my face.

"Oh. It. Is. On!" I yelled as I keep kicking her.

"You can hurt everything but not my face! The face is the most important feature in my body!! How can I take the boys I like if I'm ugly?! Don't you dare lay your hands to my face!" I hissed as I kicked her stomach but she just smirked and her body disappeared in flames.

"I won." I looked back as I saw Blaze smirking at me and wear her necklace as she run away, leaving a fire footprints on a red carpet.

"Amy will be mad at you if she finds out that your footprints leave a fire on her red carpet." I shrugged my head that makes a frown formed my lips when I saw Knuckles walking towards me.

"Why are you like that?" He asked as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Like?"

"Someone took an Emerald to you." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"If you have an Emerald to brighten my day then give me one. Or should I snatched it from you where you hide it." I said seriously.

"What if I place those Emeralds on my dick? Would you still get it?"

"Oh how disgusting you are Knuckle head. You can have your Emeralds if they are inside you. Get a pants and cover yourself." I walked away as he laughed. I decided to walk around outside the castle.

I feel the fresh air and I missed it.

"Halt!"

"Now what the heck?!" I looked back but I saw nothing but black.

"Hey! Get me out of here! Putting a bat inside a sack isn't nice! You've got to be kidding me! I'm a bat and I have wings!"

I shouted for help but it is useless.

A beautiful bat was taken away by these ugly strangers. These men never seen a sexy bat before do they?

"I'll be glad to come with you guys if I wore a nice dress and fixed my self." I sighed feeling so conscious that I didn't even prepared my self.