『 CHAPTER 47 』

MERLINA'S REVENGE

━─━────༺༻────━─━

SONIC'S POV

"To all the traitors who betrayed Lord Mephiles will receive a punishment. I will avenge him for those hogs who killed him." Merlina looked at us with anger as I stepped forward.

"It's over Merlina, give up or the situation will be worst. All of us will ended up killing you or give up and save yourself." I said as she smiled demonically at me and shrugged her head. I looked at her right hand and I saw a big chains.

"You wouldn't believe I have a rare pet to become my slave." She said as she pulled the chains and it revealed a dark pink hedgehog girl who is wearing a ripped dress. Carrying a hammer that looks familiar to me.

"Y-You bitch!!" Blaze yelled as I saw a single tear escaped from her eyes.

"Let go of Amy!!" She said that makes me looked at Merlina with a shock.

"Surprised? Hahahaha. I get the Blessed Rose and using her as a bait won't be that bad. How about we have a little fun? If you beat her, I'll surrender and if she wins... All of you will give up and give the Excalibur to me." She said that makes us all silent. I feel a sudden tap to my shoulder and I look at Blaze.

"Agree to the deal." She command me as I looked at her with confusion.

"What's up with your mind?! Have you gone crazy?!" I asked her as she shook her head in response.

"Trust me Sonic... This is our only chance to beat her and Amy. You, Shadow and Silver go for Merlina and I'll handle Amy." She said.

"Please promise me you won't hurt her. You're her friend right?" I asked as she nodded in response.

"I won't hurt her, only if I need to. And besides, Merlina only used her as a bait. Why can't we join and play along with her game?" Blaze winked at me as I smiled to her.

"Merlina!! I'll fight her." Blaze said as Merlina smirked and sit down to Mephiles big royal chair.

"Let's see what you've got." Merlina said as she raised her hand that makes Amy to move fast. While looking at her, I can't help but to fear her other side because she's not the Amy I knew who helped me to break my curse.

Blaze turned into her super form as Amy away her hammer. Gladly, Blaze dodge it when she fly as she used her full flames to Amy. I thought Amy is going to burn because of the heat, but I was so surprised when she used her hammer as a shield. Not even a single scratched that I saw from her. Blaze changed in her form as she wear a gold armor and her sword become sharper and longer.

"Let's take an action now." Shadow said as Silver, him and I hold hands and we started to say a word that makes us turned super.

"Go ahead guys... I'll help Percival with her fight." Lamorak said as he rushed towards Amy and he seemed so serious. He become so fast just like Blaze.

I looked back at Rouge who keeps on healing Knuckles.

"Let's act now." Silver said as the three of us fly and rushed towards Merlina. Shadow give her a hard punch but Merlina become an ash.

"What the hell?" Shadow hissed as we hear a demonic laugh that echoed in the whole throne room.

"You won't defeat me!" I was so shocked when Silver fell on the ground. Groaning in pain as we looked at Merlina with anger.

Her dirty works is disgusting.

"I'm not going to slip this time! This is my chance to prove that this war will end today!!" I said as I rushed towards Merlina until her body disappeared.

"I'll take care of Merlina, you guys handle the others!" I hissed and look at Amy. There are two armored hedgehog. The one is a magenta girl and the one is a green hedgehog guy.

"Don't bring us down faker!" Shadow yelled as I nodded in response. Silver and Shadow started to rush towards the enemy to help Blaze and Jet.

I looked at Merlina and I rushed towards her. Because of my anger, the speed is uncontrollable. Merlina's body disappear again as I yell.

"Damn it!! Fight me and don't be afraid!! I thought you're strong but why are you running away from our fight!?" I hissed and I was so shocked when a big portal revealed in front of me.

"I'll fight you with a fair one if you enter." She said as I walked towards the porta without hesitation. I want to end this fight so I can feel and taste the freedom.

"You're pretty brave." I looked at Merlina as she smiled at me.

"The battle will never end till I kill you. You brats are the burden to this land!! Mobious will never commit peace because of you hogs." She hissed as she run towards me and I see her scepter become a sword.

She and I have a swordfight. I may not be skilled in swords but at least I can use and learn few tricks how to use it. I'm more skilled to fight using my hands and legs.

"Ow!" I winced in pain when the blade of her sword touched my skin. My right arm is bleeding and I can't even move close to her a single bit because she's strong.

"You're eating your words Prince Sonic." She laughed at me as I looked at my body with a shock. My body is turning dark as I yelp in pain.

"G-Gahhhh!"

"HAHAHA! Looking at you is kinda fun. Seeing you and your gang suffering from my magic!" She happily said.

I coughed a little and to my surprise that I coughed blood.

"My blade is poisonous. You are cursed right? Since I am more powerful than the Sorceress and I know more a lot of spell magics than her... Hahaha, I guess I can take your immortality side." She said as I looked at my bleeding arm. My blood become black.

"Still your curse have no cure. You and your dark side will be permanent." Merlina said as she pointed her sword at me.

"Well, since your good side is kinda chaotic to me and I don't like doing goods, maybe I can turned you into your dark form and become my right hand." She said that makes me laugh.

"No one... Owns me." I said seriously as she clapped her hands in admiration.

"Nice to meet cha! Dark Sonic." She waved her hand in front of me as I shoved it away with full force making her arm cause a crack sound.

"You're not immortal now." She said as she sway her sword to me, the atmosphere in here is too heavy and I can't move freely because I feel so heavy too. The darkness is all around us and Merlina and I are the only ones in this place. Her sword caused my face to feel the bleeding and I touched my right cheek. It's bleeding.

"You have no power to fight me. You're weak!!" She hissed as I growled to her.