『 CHAPTER 06 』

PRINCE OF FUTURE MEETS THE BLESSED ROSE

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

"Go to the other kingdom. I'm busy and you keep on wondering around. If you want to ask some questions then don't bother me." He said as I touched his shoulder.

"Wait!! I have a question." I said.

"I told you that you won't get a better answer to me."

"But I'm sure no one can answer my question. Only you." I said that made him looked at me.

"Is if true that you are cursed?" I asked him as he shrugged his head.

"You've gone too far. You don't have rights to know more about me Princess." He said as he disappeared quickly in just a two seconds.

"Huh?" I asked as the chao appeared in front of me.

"Who are you?" I asked as the chao speaks but I don't understand what she's saying. So I told her to do the sign language and explain it with action so I could get her message.

"So you want me to go to the kingdom of Future?" I asked as the chao nodded in response.

"But I don't know where is the way to get in there." I said as she just faced palm and interpret her words by doing an action.

"You know the way?" I asked as she nodded in response.

I followed where she was heading and it seems like she do really know where is the way in the Kingdom of Future.

"I'm nervous because this is my first time meeting the Prince of Future." I said.

I'm not denyable in my feelings and I never tell lies to anyone. Who wouldn't be fascinated and looked at the Prince with an awe-struck written in your face? Admmit it that all the Prince is handsome. I don't know if the personality is still approved to other girl's taste.

I met Prince Shadow at the woods. And I guess I already gone too far because I reached the Kingdom of Darkness. And now I know his personality and the way he talks. His body is so cold, even his body is covered in armor.

But the most important thing that I see is his face. And he is really good looking, but for me his personality is really not nice.

As we walk in the throne room. A white hedgehog with seven quills is sitting in a chair as he is holding a book.

"Ahem." I said that made him looked at me with no reaction. Now I didn't expect that will come.

"You are a true beauty blessed rose. As expected you are here." He said as I looked at him, shocked.

He is so creepy. He knows that I'm coming? Of course! What would I expect from the Prince of Future? He knows what's in the past and what's in the future.

"Well you know the reason why I am here right?" I asked.

"You already crossed the boundary and secretly entered the Kingdom of Darkness in the forest. As expected, you and the Demon Prince crossed lines and talked. So how was the conversation with him?"

"He's cold." I said as he nodded in agreement.

It feels like I'm talking to a friend, compared to him... He was pretty approachable. His aura was pretty relaxing and comfortable too. Like my soul is being cleansed with his positivity.

"And it seems like he hates you." The Prince said as I nodded in agreement. If I were him I'll be rude to the new comer who dared to trespass too.

"Prince of Futu—"

"Just call me Silver." He cutted off.

"Okay Silver, you can call me Amy for my nickname. It is too formal and our names is too long to pronounce. It's like I'm having a tounge twister speech." We laughed.

"There's no need to be in that way." He said.

"I was looking for Princess the II."

"Why are you looking for her?" The atmosphere suddenly changed into a serious one so joking around is not a good idea anymore.

"I am a Princess." I said bravely.

"And I envied the other lands that love is allowed in their world." I said, that makes Silver touched my shoulders and shaked me.

"Are you insane?! Are you planning to break the rules! You can cause a war!"

"It is better to be in that way! If love doesn't exist in the land of Mobious. Who will continue our next generation in life? Soon the land of Mobious will fall. Come to think of it Prince Silver, you know the future... And I know that in the end, it is clear that all of us are going to die in miserable." I said.

"I don't want to help you Princess. I rather watch the kingdom fall and let the land of Mobious fell into Mephiles hands. You know he hates love. We can't do anything to him. Even if I have power, I have no match to defeat him." He said that makes me show the history book that I brought.

Is he a Coward?! WHY?!

"This is true right?" I asked that made him looked at me with shock.

"Where did you get that?" He asked me as I get his hands and begged him.

"Please help me."

"I want to change the land. I don't want to suffer forever." I said seriously as he looked at me.

"I can help you finding Princess the II. Don't worry too much about her because she's my friend. You can stay in the guestroom and wait for her." Prince Silver said. It is obvious that he cannot reject since I can cause a trouble that can ruin his reputation. Not to mention that he welcomed me and knew I'm up into something in the first place.

"I can help you, but being with you is too much. I don't want my kingdom and Mephiles to have a bloody war. We are living in peace. You're planning to rebel against Mephiles." He said as I looked at him.

"I'll do everything in this world and I'll make sure to you that love exist in this world. It is enough for me if you don't want to help. I just wanted to talk to Princess The II." I said.

"I'll grant you 2 wishes if you want. First, you're staying in my kingdom. Save the last wish for the best." He said as I rolled my eyes to him at the back of my own thoughts.

"Okay. If that's what you want." I responded as Prince Silver lead me to another vacant room where I can spend my night in there.