『 CHAPTER 32 』

BOY'S THING THIS TIME

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

"What?" I asked Galahad as he put his hands on the top of his head.

"Take a hint now Amy." He said as I stand up from the chair. He and I are talking here in the library because he wanted to talk to me.

And now? He asked me for all the boys to have a camp near the lake where Android and I used to stay.

"So? Agree?" He asked.

"Hell no Silver! Then what? Only the girls are left in here in the castle? For 3 days?! Then who will train the knights?!"

"Of course you and the other guys! Besides, Sir Percival and Sir Palamedes were with you." He said.

"All of you guys are better!" I yelled as he covered his ears.

"Thanks!" He smiled and hurriedly run away.

"Wait!! Silver!" I yelled as I get out of the library but I can't catch up with him. He's too fast!

I ended up bumping Rouge.

"You!" I hissed as she panicked and stated to fly and make a sweet escape but this is my lucky day today. I grabbed her wings that makes us enter my room.

"What did you do to my hair?!" I asked her as she shrugged her head in response.

"You can cut it if you want. Darling, your long hair are pretty more than your short one. I like you seeing in different types of hairstyles. Looking at you with short haired makes me think that you're just a 12 year old hog. You're already 21." She said as I gasped in response.

"Hey! I'm not that old, I already turned 19 this year." Amy said

"Oh sorry for that dear, I thought you're already 21."

"Seriously Rouge, you're making me angry now." I said.

"I heard that 'Blue' and the 'others' are leaving this time to have a camp. Seriously, Percival can't train all the new kids who is practicing sword skills. I don't think I am enough to help her because I am not good at swords too. But I can teach them how to use magic." Palamedes said as I sighed.

"The time is ticking now... Rouge. I felt so bad when my dreams always haunt me. I never liked the dream that I had." I said.

"Who is this Merlin? What is she up to?" I asked her as Rouge looked at me with curiosity.

"What do you mean? I didn't know there's a Merlin named by a familiar wizard. Amy, her name is Merlina. Not Merlin." She said that caused me to shake and made my body tremble.

"W-What?" I asked in horror as I runned and find Percival's room.

They tricked us!! Those boys have other plans!! Damn them!!

"Percival!!" I knocked on her door twice as she opened the door.

"Blessed Rose?" She asked as I hurriedly entered her room. I checked her drawer and I looked at it with horror.

"Where's your sword?!" I asked as she hurriedly run to me as she looked at me with a shock.

"I know I just put my sword right here!" She said as I put my hands in my head.

"Those boys Percival... They tricked us! Those dirty moves of them! They have all the sacred swords!" I hissed angrily as Blaze hurriedly wear her armor.

"But how? They can't betray us Amy!" She said and balled her hands into fist.

"Let's search them!! Tell to all knights that find Sir Gawain, Galahad, Lamorak and Arthur!" I said as I hurriedly run back to my room and get something in my closet.

"I can't believe I am going to be like this again." I said as I opened the box and it revealed an armor that was surrounded by black smoke.

"Nice to meet you Blessed Rose. It is an honor to be with you again."

"Don't talk to me, damn you." I said as I get it and changed my clothes.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

SILVER'S POV

I know the girls will be mad at us, it's just... All of us get all their strongest armor and swords. All the boys decided to betray all our knights and started to make a move.

Lancelot and I have a conversation when the two of us decided to buy a food to the market until we bumped to someone.

An unfamiliar girl wearing a brown ripped cloak. She looks familiar until Lancelot make a move to point his sword at her. It is impossible that there's a human in the land of Mobious. The land of Mobious was ruled without love and it is forbidden to act to be in love. Because of that rule, all the humans who lived in mobious decided to leave the land and find another land where they can be happy.

We bumped Merlina.

I looked at her, she's still the same but being with her feels the worse. I never felt uncomfortable to that wizard. Seeing her to the future makes me pity her.

She and Mephiles are our worst enemy in this land. I feel so guilty that we tricked and lied to Amy that all of us boys are having a camp. Actually, all of us are going to stay at the kingdom of darkness.

I ruined everything even my relationship with my friends and most especially...

To Blaze.

She trust me and treat me like her best friend. She's good and kind but what I've done is unforgivable.

I know there will be a misunderstanding once Amy and the others know the reason why we leave the kingdom of Rose.

"Lancelot, why do you like black? We're not going to a funeral are we?" Sonic asked as I sighed and cover my ears using my hands.

Sonic is one of a troublesome guy. He always annoy Shadow with a lot of nonsense questions of his. It is obvious that Shadow like black because... Uh? I don't know the reason why? Maybe he likes Black because that is his fur color.

"Shut up you faker." Shadow hissed.

The two always cursed and say bad words to each other. They even make a name that is too hurtful. In summarization, a mirror insulting it's mirror.

I mean, who would like to call to be a FAKE? Clone? Copycat and no originality.

"Oh just shut your mouths and keep on walking. You guys will ended up fighting again if this conversation continues." Gawain said as he sighed.