『 CHAPTER 46 』

MEPHILES SECRET

ROUGE'S POV

"What am I doing in this place?" I asked when these two knights showed me to the horrible hog who is right in front of me.

"You're pretty useful to us... Your magic seemed to be pretty rare if you could bring back our friend alive. My power is not enough to bring Merlina back. It will take years for her recovery. Your power might work on her if you heal her, I think it will take only a week or days for her to come back." Mephiles said.

"Why would I do that? What is the reason why will I ressurect that girl?" I asked him as Mephiles throw me a bag and I looked at it to see rare gems and golds.

"Come on, I'm not that idiot to fall for your traps. I know how to be contented but it seemed like you already know my weak spot. I can't resist gems. I won't get a reward if I'm working for the bad ones. Being bad is not my thing already." I said as Mephiles started to walk closer to me. He grab my wrist causing for me to hissed in pain when I feel his claws started to get deeper and deeper.

"You dare to disobey your Lord?" He asked.

"What if I say yes?"

"You bitch."

"Oh honey, I already know that a thousand times. Now get your dirty hands off me!"

The two knights who is at my back grabbed my arms as we started to walk away.

"You hogs should be crazy helping that Mephiles jerk."

"We're just doing our reputation as his knight." The magenta hog said as I rolled my eyes.

"Mephiles didn't treat you guys as his knight. Since when did he treat a hog higher than the slave? He thinks that all of us are weak and useless and he is unbeatable. I pity the two of you because you guys assumed too much. He treat us the same... He thinks we are his slaves."  I sighed. I act as much possible to look pitiful in their eyes.

"That's not cool man."

"Shut your mouth, I'm not a man! I'm a girl who needs the man of my life. You're talking too weird green." I said at the green knight.

"I just talk in this way ya' know? I'm used to talk in this way. Sup bro!"

"You guys... Are pretty cool." I said lazily as I looked at the cell. The pushed me inside and locked the cell bars that make me look at them.

"I can spent years in this place. I'll do anything not to help you guys." I said as I looked up and thank goodness there's a bar. I started to sleep upside down, not minding the two hogs stares at me weirdly.

"This is how the bat sleeps!" I hissed and closed my eyes.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"What the heck?" I asked when I heard something noisy that destroyed my beauty sleep.

"If you won't agree with me... I'll kill your friends." He said as I looked at the hog who looked like Shadow. He have a paler skin and paler green stripes but he have a pure black fur.

"You won't find them anyways." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh really? What makes you think that I can't find them? I can send my knights to the Kingdom of Rose." He said that makes me grip my hands tighter.