『 CHAPTER 48 』

SUPER FORMS

━─━────༺༻────━─━

BLAZE'S POV

Sonic followed Merlina as Shadow and Silver joined us with their super forms. Jet moved faster than before and Metal Sonic come out of no where, he is pretty useful to us since he is a robot and not a mortal like us who get physically hurt.

"She's strong!" Jet said as I was so shocked when a hammer nearly hit Jet's face but I'm glad he dodged it fast. I was too exhausted because I've keep on flying and using my super form. I have a hard time outside the castle to kill Mephiles dead knights and I used my whole power to burn each one of them. The only problem in here is Merlina and Amy who turned insane.

"Hey Rose!!" Shadow hissed as he get Amy's hammer and he tossed it away making Silver catched it. Since Amy's hammer is too heavy, Silver only used his power to caught it as for I rushed towards him to burn the hammer. We looked at Amy who is looking at us with anger. Her teeth become sharper  and her fur color become dark. Silver who is in super form turned to his normal self as I see his hands glowed into a neon blue green. I looked at Shadow and Amy, I was so shocked when Amy's body was surrounded like Silver's power... He must been used his telekinesis power to help Shadow.

Shadow keep on talking until his yellow fur become a deep shade of black, his red stripes become crimson red and his hands started to have a sharp claws. His tan skin become paler and his red eyes changed into yellow. His teeth become a fangs that made him looked so demonic.

I can't believe what I saw...I just can't believe it!!

He just kissed Amy that makes my body tremble and froze. Even the others looked at him with a shock, all of us are wearing the same reaction.

Who wouldn't believe that Shadow kissed Amy?!

"Can you see what I see now?" Jet asked me as I shook my head.

"I-I'll just p-pretend that I didn't see this. I'll just pretend." I said as Silver tapped my shoulder aggressively but lightly.

"I'm shocked." He said as he turned his back to Shadow and Amy.

"The kiss is going longer, I can't bare to watch anymore." Jet said as I looked at Shadow and Amy... I just noticed that Amy's self become normal that makes Shadow moved away from the kiss. I just shut my mouth and controlling my self not to yell.

My goodness, Amy's lips is bleeding. When I opened my eyes, I just saw Amy on the ground.

She passed out.

I hurriedly go to her as I carried her bridal style.

"I'll take care of her. The only target in in here is them." I pointed at Manic and Sonia. While Jet and I are having a combat.

"You guys need a little help?" We looked back as we saw Galahad who is huffing because he completely got healed by Rouge.

"We do, since you're already fine... Handle those two hogs and chain them." Shadow pointed at Manic and Sonia.

"No problem, we need to finish the fight and mind our own businesses. Thanks for the help guys." Knuckles said as we laughed.

We looked back as we saw Sonia and Manic smirking at us.

"Just what the hell? It seemed like you guys taste the victory. The battle between us is over now and give up." Jet said as Sonia laughed.

"Oh we love to play BAITS dudes and bros. The Blessed Rose isn't the only hog that we get. Look who is the nice lady behind us." Manic said as we looked at the hog with shock.