Chapter 54

I think of you daily, loving everything about you

& I hope that you love everything about me too

But don't you leave me right here, stay with me just a couple minutes more

-Code Blue by The Dream

YOU GUESSED IT, MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

DELILAH

After the phone call from my parents letting us know that Adrian would be spending the night in their hotel room and a large meal from the hotel, I decided that I was going to make the most the night alone with Liam. 

"Do you want to, uh, mess around?" I asked Liam who was looking out the window. He turned to me, a perfect brow raised in surprise. 

"I thought you wanted to rest," he said, his voice seemingly rougher.

I swallowed back the lump of nerves that had formed in my throat. It had been so long it felt like he was avoiding sexual contact with me. "I do... but I miss you," I replied.

Liam sighed, scratching the back of his head, letting his eyes follow my body. They darkened with lust despite my wearing a large bath robe. "Do you think you're ready for sex again?" 

"I am," I whispered. "I want you, I miss you, Liam."

His gaze stayed fixed on me until he pushed himself off the window, and took steady steps towards me. He stood behind me, hands on my shoulders and nuzzling the back of my neck. I had no control over my eyes closing, or of the way my legs seemed to start weakening. I felt his opened mouthed kisses behind my ear while his hands worked to open the bath robe. 

"I don't want to hurt you," he murmured against my skin. He was still concerned about the miscarriage. I was about to turn around, but he tsked me gently, not allowing me to. "Are you sure?" 

"Yes," I breathed. 

The robe fell to the floor, the air in the room coating my naked body with goosebumps. Or maybe it was Liam's touch. He continued kissing the nape of my neck, one of his hands going up to the clip holding up my hair and letting it fall lose over my shoulders. 

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" Feather light fingers went down my body, grazing the sensitive peaks of my breasts before going further south.

"No," I replied, leaning my head back on his shoulder "But with you I feel it." 

It was true, he made me feel so beautiful, like I was the most beautiful woman in the world. Like his eyes could only see me, like his hands would ever only touch me. Like he'd never tire of being with me. 

He groaned, pressing his hips against the back of my body, letting me know the desire inundating every inch of him. I tilted my head back just enough so that our lips could meet and when they did, both of us moaned at the explosion of feelings, of the need in the both of us. Our tongues met, tasting each other, savoring every single movement of our mouths against each others.