Chapter Twenty

[Chapter Twenty: Wristbands]

    What Evelyn had to do next was going to be excruciatingly hard. Rather than make Sirius fall in love with herself, she had to figure out a way for him to fall in love with Aspen. She could contaminate the potion somehow, or maybe even find a way to trick Aspen into pouring the potion into one of Sirius' drinks. Either way, the task was going to be very difficult.

She didn't want to take too much time, if she did then Professor McGonagall would become suspicious of what she was doing during her studying time. The only solution that came to her whenever she thought of what she could do about the love potion situation was to use an unforgivable curse. But even in Evelyn's mind that was going way too far. She could maybe trick Aspen into believing that the potion was not harmful, but some sort of chemical boost?

"That's not going to work," Stated a voice, scaring Evelyn half to death. She looked up to see a Ravenclaw, one she was quite familiar with, sitting in front of her whilst they sat in the silent library.

"What's not going to work?" Evelyn inquired, trying her best to play stupid. If anyone found out she was trying to frame someone with a love potion—she'd be done for.

"Tricking Aspen into feeding Black the love potion," The Ravenclaw cleared up. "She's way too smart to fall for that. You'll need to try something harder."

"W-what are you talking about?" Played Evelyn.

"Don't play dumb with me Reid," Scoffed the Ravenclaw, "I know what you're trying to do. You've been talking out loud the whole time you were here—luckily, no teachers are around." He added, noticing Evelyn's alarmed expression.

"Why aren't you snitching on me?" Evelyn asked next snarkily. "I'm trying to get Aspen into trouble, doesn't every guy love her?"

"First of all," started the boy, holding his finger up. "I'm not snitching because I want to help you because of what she did to Black. Second, I'm gay."

"Oh," Said the girl, wide-eyed at his confession. "You're gay, right. I should've known that. You did have a boyfriend back in the fourth year."

"Yes, I did. Very hot one too, but I don't date death eaters." The boy hissed, getting more comfortable into his chair.

"Your boy toy was a death eater?" Evelyn asked with surprise in her tone, though she shouldn't have been surprised. Basically everyone nowadays was either a death eater or being hunted by death eaters.

"Well, basically." He responded, examining his nails. "He was a wannabe. But I bet he's one now, he hangs out with the crowd."

"Who's their cr—"