Chapter Sixty-Four

[Wristbands: Chapter Sixty-Four]

In the air, screams echoed, sending a shiver down Aspens spine as she trekked down the corridor. Cobwebs coated every crevice in the walls surrounding her, shaky breaths were shared from her group of people. A red goop dripping onto the floor caused Aspen to jump and shriek at the same time. She looked at it and then blushed when she looked up to her boyfriend who was eating a hotdog, half of it falling out of the bun and ketchup dripping off of it.

        "What?" He asked, food dribbling down his chin and eyes wide as saucers. Aspen breathed in an irritated breathe as she attempted to hold in the yelling. Wendy beside her was giggling at the pair.

        "Why did they bloody let you bring a hotdog into a haunted house?" Aspen asked, pointing at his soppy hotdog. "Isn't this supposed to be a professional business? Merlin, just finish that thing before it's bloody ketchup gives me another heart attack."

      "Yes, ma'am," He mumbled, chewing his food simultaneously. They continued down the corridor, Aspen stayed on the left while Wendy stayed on the right, also being the side of the wall that had all the open doors. Sirius stayed behind them, not at all frightened as he continued to slowly eat his ketchup-drenched hotdog.

        Someone wearing a torn, bloody-looking black dress with their hair in a rats nest jumped out at them, screaming hysterically. That of course led to the three teenagers to scream, and Sirius to almost drop his food. Wendy let out a loud laugh after that, almost falling to the floor because of how loudly, and powerfully she was laughing. "Merlin's beard! That was amazing!"

      "Say that to my heart, I think it stopped for a few seconds." Aspen said, panting as she held onto her chest.

       "I almost dropped my hotdog." Sirius frowned, looking back at the crazed-looking woman who stared at them, hunching her back as if she were looking at prey.

      "Boohoo," Aspen said, patting her boyfriend on the back. She then took the last bit of the hotdog and ate it herself, leaving Sirius to hold the trash.

      "Hey!" He whined, "I paid good money for that!"

       "Yeah? How much?" Aspen asked, placing her hand on her hip. Sirius thought for a moment before rolling his eyes.

      "Fine, you paid good money for that."

       "Exactly," Aspen said, looking around the corridor. "let's go, I want to get out of here before I almost die for the third time."

      "Awe, but it's fun!" Wendy said happily, twirling down the hall as they walked. "I never want to leave. If I could, I'd move out of the flat and mo—"