Chapter Fifty-One

[Wristbands: Chapter Fifty-One]

         The night after graduation was spent riding home, Aspen and her friends all slept uncomfortably as they traveled from Hogsmeade in Scotland to Kings Cross in London. The sadness of leaving Hogwarts slipped their minds when they they lost the ability to keep their eyes open. The entire train was like that, people were either sleeping or fighting sleep. Aspen was one of the ones who fought the sleep, she didn't want to wake up looking a mess. She was going to meet the Potters, after all, she had to look her best.

       Her friends, on the other hand, were all passed out. James sat across from her, sleeping with his head in Lily's lap, Lily leaned against the side of the compartment with her hand in her boyfriends hair also slept. Sirius and Aspen, funnily, were in the same position as Potter and Evans, except Aspen wasn't sleeping. Wendy and Remus sat on the other side of James and Lily, Wendy was in Remus' lap due to the small size of the compartment. Beside Sirius and Aspen were Peter and Marlene, both sleeping with their head on the others shoulder.

     Aspen could barely see Sirius' head as her stomach was blocking it. But seeing as he was asleep, that meant he was comfortable. She looked out the window and watched as the trees flew by, the speed made her nauseous. Her last time in the Hogwarts express would be spent with her trying to hold back vomit. She couldn't wait to get off of it, although, at the same time she dreaded when she had to get off. She was in her own psychological conflict, again. A growl coming from her own stomach caused her to break out of her daze, following it was a kick.

       "Hey!" Aspen whispered-scolded, placing her hand on her pregnant stomach. "Don't kick daddy in the face, actually—do it. I dare you." She then sat, staring at her stomach as she expected another kick. Instead, she got another stomach growl. "Oh, so you kicked me cause you're hungry? You sound like your Aunt Wendy."

     Aspen looked at the compartment doors, a longing expression on her face. She then looked back down at Sirius, who was sleeping. She had a small fight with herself before she sighed and flicked Sirius on the ear. "Ow!" Sirius yelped, sitting up as he grabbed his ear. Aspen eyes widened in panic as she placed a finger on his lips.

       Aspens expression was hard as stone before falling into a complete whine. "First of all, shut up! Everyone's sleeping, second, I'm hungryyyyy . . ."

         "You flicked me!" He whisper-yelled. Aspen shrugged and then gave him a look, he quickly backed down. "Alright, alright. You're hungry, what do you want to eat? There isn't much to eat on here besides on the trolley."

       "Hm, I don't know," Aspen thought, looking down at her stomach. She placed a hand on it "What do you want, little one?" She received a kick. Aspen smiled as she looked up at Sirius, "She answered me! She actually answered me! I don't know what she wants to eat but, Merlin's beard, she replied with a kick! Sirius, our fetus is the next Einstein!"